• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeesEight

Ugh. So if I only need Dragonborn and Dawnguard, it's still way cheaper just to get Skyrim Legendary instead of those two standalone.

Yup, the DLC is already quite high (in my opinion) at twenty dollars apiece and they never get as good a discount as the legendary edition.

Basically, this is a good lesson to never buy Bethesda games at launch.

def sim

How are people stealing points?

dollar_sign23sbw.gif

How is Banished?

it's fun and challenging but it lacks a bit of content (which should be fixed with an upcoming modkit but that doesn't have a date yet)

I paid full price ($20) and I don't regret it as it can be a fun game to play when drinking

Also it was one guy who did and does everything so...

CassSept

Wow I forgot about the sale and managed to grab far cry at the last moment.

New deals are uninteresting though. Still, buy Stanley Parable.

Dragon Age is tempting, I think Steam is the only place to get it on Steam, seems like everyone else just sells the Origin version. It doesn't look like the other two Elder Scrolls are discounted further though, wish I'd gotten them during the winter sale.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Does anyone know why Steam keeps telling me I have three new items in my inventory, but nothing appears there? I look, nothing there and the notification disappears, but then appears once more if I go to a different page like Activity or the store front.

denx

Nosgoth must be region locked since I can't see it on the store.

DA:O UE is also region locked for whatever reason.

XShagrath

That's a pretty good price for Rocksmith 2014. Game's wicked. Anyone remotely interested in guitar should look into it. There are a few ways to play it without Ubisoft's guitar cable, but I can't vouch for their effectiveness.
I will vouch for this. My most-played game of the last 12 months, for sure. I've seen major improvement in my playing. Also, for those who might have been turned off due to a lot of things that were kinda wonky in the original Rocksmith, they've all been fixed. Great product!

KissVibes

Banned
I can't believe the fighting game pack didn't win. Sims 3, Papers Please, and Surgeon Simulator are on sale often. Banished is probably a daily deal tomorrow too.

The_Monk

Age of Empires II HD or Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) ? The prices are too similar, this is not fair... What should I buy my good people?

Dragon Age: Origins or Age of Empires II? I'm more inclined for AoE II. The nostalgia is bigger/stronger and it's also the cheaper option. But DA O on PC seems to be so much better when looking at the consoles version. Or...NONE? Lol, I'm lost, and still so many days to go.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
HOLY SHIT IS THAT A NEW LEGACY OF KAIN GAME? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BOUGHT. THIS IS WHY AMY HENING LEFT NAUGHTY RIGHT? TO WRITE FOR THIS SERIES AGAIN? OMG

its a moba

onionfrog

So how is the DLC for Skyrim? I've never even played the base game before.
I was thinking i might just get the base game since it's 75% off, and the legendary edition is only 66% off...

$5 is very cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom