• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving away Dust: An Elysian Tail. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hey_Blinkin:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-A34A0913FDF72E23 - Taken by waby. 4 entrants total.

t1403375255z1.png

I think it's closer to 50GB on the disk when all is said and done. I managed to grab it during the winter sale when they mistakenly priced it at $5. Still haven't downloaded it.

It's only 39 Gbs once everything is installed, season pass is large because Burial at Sea uses a ton of new locations and textures. Pretty gorgeous.

Ibuki

Banned
First discount on Wasteland 2? I backed it and just got the beta so far it is amazing. My whole party has been wiped already early on in the game.

Aesthet1c

Doesn't sound like it's your cup of tea tbh.

Depends what you found boring about them.

Combat isn't really that improved, but it is ever slightly.

Don't bother. The combat is pretty much the same. It just looks better animation wise but that's pretty much it I feel. It really was the worse thing about playing the game I felt. I don't know how I pushed myself with the game to finish the main story but I did. However I've never been able to get back into the game because the combat isn't that good.

Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I'll hold out for something else.

I'm surprised by the vast quantity of Early Access indie zombie/survival games that seem to exist.

I'm depressed that the games that are usually on sale were chosen for the Community Choice vote.

Another day of no purchases, I suppose.

Femto.

Dat updated thread title.

Blue is my least favorite color as it is, this whole daily race thing is making it even more so haha. #BooTeamBlue

Bioshock Infinite season pass price error in the last sale was such an incredible deal. Feel bad having paid so little for a game I enjoyed so much. Bought the original game off a gaffer at launch for $15 and got the season pass for $5!

I've come to the realization that game count and collecting games I'll never play is a bit like the steam community number for me.

I got to a certain number, was satisfied, and then threw in the towel.

Trouble

Banned
Everyone who doesn't have it should buy The Stanley Parable. Play the demo first, before playing the actual game though. It's a completely standalone experience.

Mayyhem

I'm thinking of double dipping for Skyrim on PC. I want to try these "mods" people talk about. I've never used a mod before though, is there some sort of tutorial?

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Welcome to the Circus of Values!
ModBot said:
Instructions for nbnt:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Dark Souls II -- MB-9C7F7FFFF94F5F4F - Taken by Mr Pockets. 101 entrants total.
BioShock -- MB-9CC6CDC06DC0A11D - Taken by Brites. 10 entrants total.
BioShock Infinite -- MB-213EF94067E093C9 - Taken by Cydonian__Knight. 30 entrants total.

t1403385706z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom