• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Purples tomorrow;

Leading up to 6pm GMT:

braveheart-hold-original-300x249.jpg

18:01 GMT:

braveheart-hold.jpg
Is that... blue facepaint?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
true love

CJ.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Demonicon -- MB-3854D4288EC2543C

t1403390056z1.png

felt wrong not to do a giveaway during a sale :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What are the chances of Dark Souls II going -50% during a flash/daily. It's the only game I really want.

very high since its already 33%

Stump why does modbot hate my giveaways and never puts jpgs in them? :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
haha. Hopefully that $200 you are able to set aside only ends up furthering purchases like these.

Unfortunately it's been 2-3 months since I've stashed away any spares. What money I'll be able to throw into the Summer Sale will chiefly go towards software, and Early Access games that are nearing release and have EA-exclusive DDEs or are set to rise notably in price.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
What changes would you like to see? I don't have any experience post AC2 because I was so sick of GTA:R that I didn't have any interest in AC:B or AC:R... and I figured by the time I was going to get into AC3 that I should play the other 2 first but I just lost interest... now I own the large majority of them but haven't been motivated to play them.

I did play AC3:L on the Vita and that was a good time... but I think that's sort of the opposite opinion of a lot of people.

I'm not the biggest fan of the series, but i played them all and really liked the Ezio trilogy and AC4. Things like the mission structure ( which seems they are somewhat addressing in Unity ) and the combat system, it gets really boring and repetitive and you just end up hitting counter all day and killing dozens of enemies. I'm not asking them to turn it into something on the Bayonetta level or even god of war, but still. Something a little bit more fun and challenging.

gorfyako

Banned
So red won, green's winning, doesn't this confirm that that one image that showed which team wins each day is true? (I'm sure I'm lttp on this, just woke up)

And: GODDAMMIT, SKYRIM, WHY ISN'T THE LEGENDARY EDITION 75% OFF!? GOD. DAMN. IT.

Raxious

Unless you were a big fan of the original no. Early access games are not worth it unless you're a fan and want to support the devs. At least that is my opinion.

Never played the original, also game comes in in August so it's not like release would still be a year off. I already made that mistake with Stomping Land.

DarkFlow

Banned
So red won, green's winning, doesn't this confirm that that one image that showed which team wins each day is true? (I'm sure I'm lttp on this, just woke up)

And: GODDAMMIT, SKYRIM, WHY ISN'T THE LEGENDARY EDITION 75% OFF!? GOD. DAMN. IT.

It had blue winning today...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Skyrim finally got cheap enough to buy it. Played through a large chunk of it on the broken PS3 version, and it's been long enough that I've forgotten everything about it, and can enjoy it in a "probably" smoother running version!

Thinking of picking up Banished as well, seems to have good word-of-mouth here.

CassSept

So what's exactly the reward for crafting? If you craft you take part in a give-away and you might receive 3 games from your wishlist?

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I have actually stopped wasting my badge points on Blue..lol.

Which in essence is part of the problem as I am sure a lot of others are doing the same.

So for now I guess I save... I will step up when I see Blue making a run :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom