• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I'd forgotten that the Saturn Awards are just a few days away. Hopefully she snags a win, and it'd be nice if fellow Aussie Mia Wasikowska gets the nod for Best Actress.

Edit: It's great to see that Scarlett Johansson was recognised for her supporting role in Her... even though I thought it was Rashida Jones until the closing credits.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I wake up and see Green is leading? What is this shenanigans?

I should do a giveaway. I heard you guys like Bad Rats?

DarkFlow

Banned
One day blue shall get its chance, but it is not this day

5JX4C9F.png

Saiyan-Rox

I actually find myself curious to play Bad Rats.

Surely, it can't be that bad.

I've heard alot about bad rats (mainly how it;s used as a joke) but never actually looked at how it plays or anything

hasn't been gifted to me think i;d like to keep it that way xD

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Does anyone play PayDay 2?

I mean, I grabbed it off of PS+ on PS3, and I never bothered starting it up.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Another day. Another giveaway of DMC4. Good luck!

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-0D091B0C12423B6D

t1403390809z1.png

Kznjtnf.gif

gabbo

Does anyone play PayDay 2?

I mean, I grabbed it off of PS+ on PS3, and I never bothered starting it up.

I've had it since a friend grabbed it during the winter sale/weekend sale, and have never actually played it. I'd be down for some bank robbing if GAF is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom