• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Are Dishonored, Anno 1404 and Resident Evil 4 likely to become a Daily or Flash deal?

Dishonored is all but guaranteed to appear at least once, being a "AAA" game; I'm of the opinion that Anno 1404 would have been discounted further alongside 2070 if it were going to be cheaper at all, but there's no being certain; and Resident Evil 4 is quite likely to rear its head, too.

Danielsan

For those who might have missed it. :)

Because the sales are shit today and I wanted to give back. Have at it GAF!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition -- MB-27353573FD68F419

QZjZmgx.png

t1403388158z1.png

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Glee1.gif

flashes = dailies = votes unless theres a price mistake

Daily/flash/community sales will be the same price. Either one is something you should jump on if you want the game in question.

And it seems like my internet got a random, small bump? Things have been downloading at 3.4 Mbs as compared to just 3 the past couple days.

Ah was unaware the discounts would be the same across all the types of sales. Thanks.

I'm replaying Psychonauts again and if you don't have it you should buy it whether there's a deal on it or not because it's like da best game evar.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Contraption Maker -- MB-5DF9B95C850954D3 - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper. 17 entrants total.

t1403391958z1.png

Skyrim Legendary Edition seems like a decent deal, but are there any mods to make the game harder.

I really did not have any fun with the game before, and would love to see a hardcore mod.

Skyrim Legendary Edition seems like a decent deal, but are there any mods to make the game harder.

I really did not have any fun with the game before, and would love to see a hardcore mod.

I have been looking ever so intently at Skyrim Requiem for months now.

It needed the DLCs to function though, so I have not had the means to try it. Until today.

That is the mod you may be looking for.

Guess Red Team punted on Day 3, huh? :-D Can't win them all! Green is kicking all of the ass right now. Sorry to ask a rather off-topic question, but is there a place for us to list (and share) our Steam handles? I'm afraid I don't do a very good job of keeping up with SteamGAF, but plan to do so from here on out! My Steam handle is LoveDeterrence (should appear as Extremely Solid), so if anyone would like to add me, please feel free to do so. ^_^

Yup.
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Sentinel -- MB-662A3CFC1FA15086

t1403382209z1.png

Also, the link to redeem Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC:
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=TvFKTBKXHT4ucnfe

NoRéN

Legendary edition has a legendary difficulty. You do even less damage and take more.

Towards the beginning of the game mud crabs kicked my ass.

Mud crabs.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
THIS IS THE BEST THING TO WAKE UP TO

pJ8p47R.jpg

Time to contribute. Based green is on the path to victory.

yoshizzle

Guess Red Team punted on Day 3, huh? :-D Can't win them all! Green is kicking all of the ass right now. Sorry to ask a rather off-topic question, but is there a place for us to list (and share) our Steam handles? I'm afraid I don't do a very good job of keeping up with SteamGAF, but plan to do so from here on out! My Steam handle is LoveDeterrence (should appear as Extremely Solid), so if anyone would like to add me, please feel free to do so. ^_^

This thread :)

Grief.exe

I'm replaying Psychonauts again and if you don't have it you should buy it whether there's a deal on it or not because it's like da best game evar.

Psychonauts is great and I don't generally enjoy platformers.

Now I know what I want from the sale: REsident Evil 4.

Qloc did an excellent job on the port and the game is still one of the best of all time.

Green Team!

I've finally got a full and proper comfy couch setup with a wireless 360 adapter!

What are some good controller games I should be on the lookout for on sale?

Alan Wake
Spec Ops: The Line
Tomb Raider: Legend/Anniversary/'13
Sleeping Dogs
Rayman Origins/Legends
Mark of the Ninja
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Dead Space 1/2 (they don't say they support gamepads on their store pages, but they do).

Could someone point me to some drivers for DS3 controller support, please? I've been trying to use these but now my computer doesn't even recognize I've got a controller plugged in. I'm on Windows 7 sp1 if that makes a difference. Please and thank you for any help, I've been trying to get this to work for the past couple days and it's driving me crazy.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

I haven't used this since getting a DS4 but i think it's still the best option

Now you're making me imagine a hardcore mode like in Fallout New Vegas in Skyrim, and it's awesome. Now I just wanna play NV though...

Eanan

So green is winning.

Just to be on the safe side, how does this wishlist thing work? Do they let you pick three games off your wishlist if you happen to be picked by some miracle, or is it purely random games off your wishlist?

Grief.exe

So green is winning.

Just to be on the safe side, how does this wishlist thing work? Do they let you pick three games off your wishlist if you happen to be picked by some miracle, or is it purely random games off your wishlist?

Top three.

I better reorganize my wishlist. I want Cook, Serve, Delicious, but I can afford that game on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom