• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Team:

arrested-developmen-feel-like-idiot.gif

Haha! The story of our team, perfected in gif format.

3phemeral

Hoping Naruto goes back on sale. I've been eying it as a gift for my partner and can't afford the full price at the moment. Come on, repeat!

zlatko

Banned
I got on team blue. Uh oh.

What's the verdict on Halo Spartan Assault? Less than 4 bucks seems like a solid deal if you're a Halo fan I assume right?

KarmaCow

Yikes going from Payday 2 to 1 is a pretty huge jump back. I like the bigger maps but everything else feels so rough. It doesn't help that the community is unsurprsingly anemic.

Pjsprojects

It works if you have only a wired 360 controller. You might be able to fudge it with any other Dualshock and the right software. Wireless is up in the air, I definitely remember AC2 not playing with wireless 360 controllers.

Thanks. Needed a reason to buy a wired controller,sick of the wireless one going off.

cicero

Someone mentioned earlier something along the lines that to have a chance at winning the three wishlist games you had to bring your team at least one point. Is this right, and is it one point per day or overall?

Deitus

Someone mentioned earlier something along the lines that to have a chance at winning the three wishlist games you had to bring your team at least one point. Is this right, and is it one point per day or overall?

It is true, and it's per day.

KJ869

I dont think there has been any confirmation on that rumor?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
true love

CJ.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Demonicon -- MB-3854D4288EC2543C

t1403390056z1.png

reminder

I got on team blue. Uh oh.

What's the verdict on Halo Spartan Assault? Less than 4 bucks seems like a solid deal if you're a Halo fan I assume right?

It was like $2.50 as a flash sale 12 hours ago. If either you NEED to have it RIGHT NOW, or don't mind paying an extra buck or two, I say wait, It'll be on sale again, most games go twice around or sometimes 3 or 4. Happens every time.

It's hardly like $13 dollars is a complete shanking, and you had the three year advantage.
It's not really much of an advantage for a single player game especially when I bought it for far more than $5 in the first place. The advantage is just getting the whole thing for 13 bucks rather than buying it originally and then having to redundantly buy the base game just so I don't get shafted on piecemeal DLC because there's no DLC upgrade bundle. $13 isn't much in the grand scheme granted, but it's still pretty annoying.

UncleO

First Time trying this...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-3D0B0FB1C46216CD - Taken by Spawn. 14 entrants total.

t1403383107z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom