• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
It was like $2.50 as a flash sale 12 hours ago. If either you NEED to have it RIGHT NOW, or don't mind paying an extra buck or two, I say wait, It'll be on sale again, most games go twice around or sometimes 3 or 4. Happens every time.

I'll wait it out. I'm hopeful for Splinter Cell BlackList or an even better deal on Street Fighter 4 AE.

Picked up Xcom Enemy Unknown for 3 quid and change, just about to get fired into it. Really looking forward to it, as I'm in the mood for some good sci-fi strategy, and a friend of mine has been evangelising this game.

Glee1.gif

flashes = dailies = votes unless theres a price mistake

Headdesk.gif

I'm really tempted to start replying with lmgtfy links...

Tehalemi

DarkFlow posts my favorite Hulk gif. All is well. :D

I would really like FFIII to be on sale at some point.

YOU HEAR ME SQUARE-ENIX YOU BASTARDS?!!

8l4nkqL.gif

The average steam user faces tough decisions every day.

The biggest of which is whether to sell at 12 cents or to go large and try to sell at 13 cents.

(of which he receives 11 cents either way!)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Any way to get the new market?

I just want to post "buy" requests and let the system work itself

Clicking on non-existent auctions is starting to get old.

Anteater

GRID vs. GRID 2

Saw this asked before but didn't see any answers on it.

I find them to be pretty different games, I liked them both, 2 is more close to an arcade game interms of handling, career and courses, the visuals are much better in grid 2 but grid 2 don't have cockpit view. It depends what you want but I find them both quite enjoyable if you want an arcade racer on pc especially for a cheap price.

I was just thinking how dumb it would be if wasteland was on sale at its current price and still higher than the intended release price (which I have heard will be less than 40 bucks but don't quote me on that).

Chariot

The funniest thing is how Pink, Red and Purple are hanging around together, while Green sprinting like crazy and Blue... erhm, doing blue stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom