• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
Don't eat what green is selling!

soylent-green.jpg

didamangi

Is there an official confirmation for this?

Hmm, there's no official confirmation yet, so my bad. I thought I've heard it was going to be $15 on release from somewhere, but the only thing that's certain is "We expect the final release price will be lower, but the digital novellas, OST and concept art book are exclusive to Early Access"

zkylon

zkylewd
man i dunno why but stanley parable just couldn't get to dat 5 bucks insta-buy price

like it's one dollar more but my brain just doesn't like it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's not a crash, it's a feature.

You are right. The game represents the society. The graphic represents the ugly side of the human being, the terrible animations our bad intentions and the crashes are a big sign of how the world will eventually reset itself in hope of turning decent but it shall continue going into mediocrity. Deep shit man.

Gangxxter

Is anybody else unable to trade cards or is it just me?

Everytime I want to make or accept an offer I get the error message "You can't trade with <username>."

I got a Dead Island: Epidemic beta gift thingie here and I don't really want it.

Not sure how to modbot it so maybe just quote me if ya want it and you can have free as a bird.

Swhalen

Instructions for Swhalen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Civilization V -- MB-77B55B8D9C1838BE - Taken by Coldsun

OK. My first attempt at ModBot gifting. Hope this works. *fingers crossed*

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

They Bleed Pixels -- MB-5CCB3B48B0F17F41

t1403394657z1.png

neoism

Look at Team Blue Go!!!
BSOD_Main.png

OOPS

guys what does this mean..... I have a 6 year old computer(i5 2.7x4,8gb ram, Radeon 5780) and my 500 gb hhd died and I replaced it with an SSD and I have gotten that blue screen a few times... like 10 times in 2 months or something??? ... Using Win 7 home premium
But I just hard reset the computer and it works fine after that.... It usually only happens when I shutdown the machine or I close FF.........

Ryne

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-AE8149F66A2B3975 - Taken by Armoured Priest. 30 entrants total.

t1403384865z1.png
Fixed, sorry!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
time to lose another Divinity o/

edit: wait did I imagine that Divinity giveaway? lol all those losses got to mah brain I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom