• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Ff23fl1.jpg
Not exactly what I had in mind, but a cool idea. Thank you yet again :)

zkylon

zkylewd
i guess the weirdness i'm experiencing with these babylon 5 gifs is the unease normal people feel with creepy afterhours steam gaf stuff that i love so much

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Painkiller: Black Edition -- MB-A0F724F1BB0050EC - Taken by yoshizzle. 8 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-F2F25D45AA3DB722 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 2 entrants total.

t1403395012z1.png

I wonder how many games I've given away on NeoGAF. I think my big Humble-fueled giveaway was before ModBot's time.

Chariot

She's beauty surpassing colors and creeds, grace in a coke bottle on a hot summer sale day. She smiles when you smile, and lightly pushes your hair back, whispers into your ear, after the stars have informed you that they don't plan on going exactly your way. Maybe tomorrow, but just not today. She's all that cares in a world that can't be anything but indifferent. And she's usually blonde.

tumblr_m62l6e0D2V1r4uyleo1_250.gif

tumblr_lxoyjy2Qka1r1p3j5.gif
This almost feel like too much information... but thank you anyway. :,D

Syrus

Banned
Yes. I had nothing, activated it, and received the base game and expansion. In my list of licenses (under Account Details) it shows a single activation for a combination key (for AoE 2 HD + The Forgotten).

This makes me sad lol. 5$ isn't anything though

mileS

Green is killin it right now. People on Blue team shouldn't worry, I'd bet anything tomorrow they will pull ahead like green is right now.

Arthea

We are not going to get Child of Life as daily, are we?
I'm OK with EA games being on sale, but not particularly enjoy them taking places in dailies. 3 spots in dailies and one in flash sale, that's like half of sale day are for games that are not Finnish. That's just wrong.

Any thoughts on Zomboid or Contagion?

FYI Total Biscuit did a round up earlier on the daily deals.

Zomboid is a purely survival game, you can not win just try to survive X amount of min/hours if possible, problem though is the devs lost their backup of the game a while back and are on a new/old build, as a result it may take a long time to get out of early access.

Contagion though is complete however there are numerous bugs and it needs more maps/content.

She's beauty surpassing colors and creeds, grace in a coke bottle on a hot summer sale day. She smiles when you smile, and lightly pushes your hair back, whispers into your ear, after the stars have informed you that they don't plan on going exactly your way. Maybe tomorrow, but just not today. She's all that cares in a world that can't be anything but indifferent. And she's usually blonde.
I dunno, personally the snake's doing much more for me. ;D

fjOmwrP.gif

We are not going to get Child of Life as daily, are we?
I'm OK with EA games being on sale, but not particularly enjoy them taking places in dailies. 3 spots in dailies and one in flash sale, that's like half of sale day are for games that are not Finnish. That's just wrong.
I think it'll be a featured deal sometime. The DLC is on sale right now but the base game isn't, so I wouldn't expect a very deep discount if it does.

Don't make it so hard on me to crush you :/
what whaaaaaaat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom