• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

Boom. Just crafted my first Summer Seal badge, gaining 10 more points towards securing the rightful hegemony of the glorious and righteous Green Team over the filthy heathens of lesser colors.

#GreenDrazi4Life

drazi.jpg

Ha ha, awesome, keep the purple drazi down!

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm pretty sure the team was forced by their publisher to release too early (I may be wrong but that's what I heard). It's really a shame since you can check on the forums and see the devs are working their butts off trying to get that game up to shape. Just an all round sad, depressing little fiasco.

yea i can buy that story, maybe goes to show that kickstarter isn't the place for all kinds of games, the game got a lot of probably deserved negative rep because of that and devs should've probably just kept looking for publishers i guess

Zeliard

People have finally caught on to making money off buying/selling tokens. Green token owners, better get out while the gettin out's good.

hohoXD123

Great, the day that my team is going to win and I can't even contribute any points since I'm locked out of the market for a few more days, argh.

Halo 2

Banned
lil drunk, lil stoned, anyone need a lil avatar?

there is an insane thunderstorm happening in Chicago right now.

this green lead is ridiculous

Sajjaja

I regret buying this Pink token today. Prices went up, and now they're below my purchase price.... All prices have dropped significantly.

Tehalemi

Boom. Just crafted my first Summer Seal badge, gaining 10 more points towards securing the rightful hegemony of the glorious and righteous Green Team over the filthy heathens of lesser colors.

#GreenDrazi4Life

drazi.jpg

Seriously though, the lead us Green Drazi have on everyone is almost scary, lol.

tumblr_mi6qvepjX41qm18xqo6_250.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does Prison Architecht have a good tutorial? or a tutorial at all?

Chariot

If you're sometimes bored again, could you make version of my avatar with pink and blue flags? I want to support the alliance.
Sorry, it was meant to refer to you not being familiar with the official angel-on-our-shoulder/goddess-at-our-bedside of steamgaf.
Oook. Still not familiar, please tell me more.
It wasn't just a girl. It was the girl. Queen of SteamGAF, Saoirse Ronan.
Oh ok, got to reasearch that. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom