• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Man team blue gave up.

MwpwITy.png

derbene

Neo Member
Bought "The Forgotten" via amazon.com - since I already own the basegame, I cannot check if its just the expansion or maybe both. Would someone who does not own AoE II HD be able to activate the key? I might ask a friend to try it in that case.

Eyothrie

Is Just Cause 2 any good? I just finished Far Cry 3 and want to play another open world game with a similar environment. Its $7 right now

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any of you guys versatile in the dark arts of the russian traders knows if Original Sin price shot up after the 20% ended or is it still around 7 keys?

Is Just Cause 2 any good? I just finished Far Cry 3 and want to play another open world game with a similar environment. Its $7 right now

JC2 is 75% or more on every sale wait a bit

Bought "The Forgotten" via amazon.com - since I already own the basegame, I cannot check if its just the expansion or maybe both. Would someone who does not own AoE II HD be able to activate the key? I might ask a friend to try it in that case.
Yes. I had nothing, activated it, and received the base game and expansion. In my list of licenses (under Account Details) it shows a single activation for a combination key (for AoE 2 HD + The Forgotten).

rtcn63

Still not familiar, please tell me more.

She's beauty surpassing colors and creeds, grace in a coke bottle on a hot summer sale day. She smiles when you smile, and lightly pushes your hair back, whispers into your ear, after the stars have informed you that they don't plan on going exactly your way. Maybe tomorrow, but just not today. She's all that cares in a world that can't be anything but indifferent. And she's usually blonde.

tumblr_m62l6e0D2V1r4uyleo1_250.gif

tumblr_lxoyjy2Qka1r1p3j5.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fuck all of your Babylon 5 gifs, now I gotta whip out the box set and rewatch it!

Jintor

Red won? Blasphemy

What's this fourth game missing from AU flash sales? I have Ducktales, Rocksmith and Van Hellsing up on the board

Biochet

guys would someone help please how do I get this off... the 5 trade offers
ive tryed everything
;/

Oh this shit, had this a couple of days ago and it drove me nuts, luckily all you have to do is just ask anybody to offer you or trade you something and it will get rid of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom