• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acccent

I hate that in my time zone the new votes start at 3am, ie. just early enough for me to stay awake until it happens, but definitely late enough for me to be tired as fuck the next morning :/

wildfire

Banned
This thread right now.

Abe_Simpson_in_and_out.gif

We don't want you to leave but if you want something more wholesome browse this thread.

4chan sent a really cool gift to the Nintendo Treehouse team and some gaffers are quite jealous of their humbleness.

Red

I didn't get a code. Would have been nice.

What's so great about Banished and why should I not still be mad at you guys for voting wrong

The_Monk

Now that Batman Origins will be much, much cheaper you can all get this game!

Then you should go to Screenshots > Select > Most Popular > ALL TIME

...There, best memories of the Winter Steam Sale from a GAFfer. :')

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon has Age of Empires II: The Forgotten expansion for $2.50, and apparently it also comes with the base game (don't kill me if they already fixed it though :v)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GU043AW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Also, be careful
doCbLxV.png

Thanks for the tip

Here's a code for one lucky GAFfer
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Age of Empires II HD Edition and DLC -- MB-E4884B1ADCCB9145 - Taken by zychi. 22 entrants total.

t1403398107z1.png

I hate that in my time zone the new votes start at 3am, ie. just early enough for me to stay awake until it happens, but definitely late enough for me to be tired as fuck the next morning :/
You can vote for almost the full duration. Why not just get a good night sleep and vote in the morning?

Here comes hitman again at another cheap price, yet still don't know if its worth it or not and I love the series

It is very different from the other titles. I personally had an alright time with it, but you have to go in expecting something much different as far as missions structure goes. They are broken into sections as opposed to being completely open as in past titles.

You just reminded me that I have an extra Fez laying around here that I might as well give away.

I just need to check how Modbot works. lol

It is very easy. This thread introduced me to giveaways, I had never seen them in GAF before and I quickly learned how to do my own with the simple instructions linked in the OP. I will probably be giving more out later today when I sift through my unclaimed titles at some point.

It is very different from the other titles. I personally had an alright time with it, but you have to go in expecting something much different as far as missions structure goes. They are broken into sections as opposed to being completely open as in past titles.

This and the new gameplay mechanics are what concern me most, guess I'll hold off until something better comes along, thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom