• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Syberia:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Syberia -- MB-20F8D05AE3FD09C1 - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 14 entrants total.

t1403398758z1.png

And Syberia II:

EDIT: Damn, I wanted to make it a short raffle but I forgot to add the line.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Syberia II -- MB-A6FD42AF30A42F7C - Taken by PossumMeat

denx

Well, I played some Dark Souls and... I can't say I find the experience of dying over and over, having to redo the same sections countless times and not making pretty much any progress in like an hour particularly enjoyable. :/

Jintor

Well, I played some Dark Souls and... I can't say I find the experience of dying over and over, having to redo the same sections countless times and not making pretty much any progress in like an hour particularly enjoyable. :/

git gud

To be serious though, Dark Souls is enjoyable because it's a challenge. Triumph is nothing without suffering!

Jintor

How is Arkham Origins? I gave it a miss before and I haven't really heard anything good or bad about it.

It's okay. Surprisingly okay storyline. Combat noticably glitchier than the rocksteady incarnations but no so much as to stop a casual playthrough. Shitload of collectibles.

denx

git gud

To be serious though, Dark Souls is enjoyable because it's a challenge. Triumph is nothing without suffering!

I guess my problem is not so much the difficulty but the fact you have to redo whole chunks of the game over and over. It becomes mind numbing after a while.

inm8num2

Just out of curiosity, when someone is randomly selected from a winning team to receive three games from their wishlist, do they get their top 3 games or does Steam randomly select from the list?

One can only dream... ;)

Pretty much what you'll be doing until it's over. Although, if you stick with it you'll get better and find yourself doing that less.

My strategy is to fight everything in the area the first time through and then if I die, I just run through that area every time after :p

Jintor

I guess my problem is not so much the difficulty but the fact you have to redo whole chunks of the game over and over. It becomes mind numbing after a while.

Git good

I mean it wouldn't be much of a punishment if it just let you waltz on blithely into even harder areas would it

So I can either craft a badge which will help my team and give me a cheap item, or I can sell 10 cards for real cash monies on the market? Yeah, screw you pink.

Ark

It's okay. Surprisingly okay storyline. Combat noticably glitchier than the rocksteady incarnations but no so much as to stop a casual playthrough. Shitload of collectibles.

It's solid. Fun storyline, same fun gameplay with some cool if underused additions (detective mode!!).

It's violent, dark and Metroidvanian. It's a great game.

best in the series

Damn, well then. Guess I'll pick it up to complete once I've finished Arkham City, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom