• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my job two weeks ago so money is tight right now. However I've got $10 in GMG credit laying around. Really interested in Arkham Origins. Anyone open to trying to work something out?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not Steam related (yet) but shots fired from Insomniac

776544616929723204.png

damn son!

rtcn63

Damn, well then. Guess I'll pick it up to complete once I've finished Arkham City, thanks :)

Yeah, it's arguably the weakest of the three, but the game is still pretty fun excluding the irritating glitches. Just hope you don't encounter one that halts your progress.

Here's Syberia:

Oh man, I finished Syberia II a few days ago and have this on my wishlist! This would be great to win, so thanks for putting it up!

Oh, and in answer to my previous query, that pillar of community badge doesn't give cards OR a point for your team. It just gives you XP. So if you're new to Steam or just a huge slacker like me, don't feel like you have to save it for a day when your team is winning. :)

How are you guys adding those $6 codes to Steam? It keeps giving me an error when trying to add funds.

I didn't win one so I'm not sure but sometimes with prepaid cards like that you may have to register it first before you can use it with a service like Steam. Check for any urls in any email you may have gotten.

Wait, wait, hold up a second. What are these $6 codes?
Some M&M's promotion. Text MOVIE to 78787 and follow the directions for a chance to win a $6 prepaid mastercard (if you win, pick the online streaming credit option to get the prepaid card - the on-demand option gives you a $6 credit off your cable bill)

Sarcasm

Well, I played some Dark Souls and... I can't say I find the experience of dying over and over, having to redo the same sections countless times and not making pretty much any progress in like an hour particularly enjoyable. :/

What is funny is people view of hard. This isn't hard heh is just tedious. Game is actually pretty easy if your patience is high enough.

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah Green is straight killing it today compared to how they were doing before. I hope this means Blue Teams luck is gonna turn around tomorrow :D

Hugstable

Banned
If I add that $6 Mastercard code to my steam account will it lock me out of the market?

You don't add to your wallet. Just buy a game that costs exactly 6$ or so with it so you only use that. I bought Stanley Parable and I still have access to the market. It's been like 20 minutes since I purchased.

Hey guys. Bought Ship Complete and got extra keys.
Here's one for you!
ModBot said:
Instructions for LostAtLife:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Ship Complete Pack -- MB-8100D1E8A5B6202E - Taken by Daedalos42. 6 entrants total.

t1403399159z1.png

To think yesterday I bought my first game on Steam and now my first gift. Gangxxter I told you one day.
EDIT: lol fail. 15mins too short :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom