• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Flash
  • Darkfall unholy Wars 75% off Subscription crap
  • Jazzpunk 50% off
  • Monaco 90% off
  • NBA2K14 75% off
Community choice
  • Sniper Elite v2 75% off
  • Hitman: Asspolution 80% off
  • Batman Arkham Oranges 75% off
  • Amazing Spiderman 2 25% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Psychonauts 80% off
  • Gunpoint 75% off
  • Guacamelee 80% off
  • DLCQuest 80% off
Pack 2:
  • Final Fantasy VII 66% off
  • Unepic 75% off
  • Epic Battle Fantasy 4 75% off
  • Age of MYthology Extended 40% off

gabbo

so GAF, what say yeah. Platformers or Final Fantasy/AoM? I have no interest in either group, so I'll go with whoever can sway me

Batman Origins is on sale, and If I buy the season pass only, do I get all DLCS even the latest cold heart dlc?
Enhance your ARKHAM ORIGINS experience by purchasing a season pass today! Gain access to new challenge maps, two Skin packs, and an epic new story campaign adventure. In addition to hours of new content, you'll also unlock two exclusive Batman™ Skins: Gotham by Gaslight Batman™ and Brightest Day Batman™.

You don't get the Black Mask Challenge Pack nor the [dead] online DLC.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Season pass worth it for Arkham Origins?

Hitman Absolution worth 4 bucks?

I just recently beat it from the previous Steam sale. I enjoyed it, definitely not as good as Blood Money but it looks good and is a pretty fun playthrough. It's pretty long, took me about 10 hours to beat.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gravelord Nito ignoring friend invites, obviously doesnt want Batman afterall

oh well off to bed, nothing from flashes (maybe Jazzpunk but not sure)

Dont do any Divinity giveaways while im gone pls :(

gorfyako

Banned
Arkham Origins + Season Pass = $12.49
$2.49 too much

And weak that Blackgate isn't 75% off. Oh well, I'll just continue not buying anything.

GaussTek

The M&M's promotion is US only I assume?

Anyway, about to buy Batman AO (thanks for voting guys! :p), and will also add the Season Pass. Was hoping for Cold Cold Heart to be cheaper than the full DLC ($5.99 WTF?!), but I guess I'll have to get all of it, although I wasn't interested on the extra maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom