• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Those who asked me for GAF group invites have all been invited (this is easier than PMing several replies 30 seconds apart).

Xhorder

Team Purple!

Trying to sell my cards tho... prices have been going up and down the last hour. > 0.12 is a sell for me.

Bought the XCOM pack... For some reason I kinda wanted to check out The Bureau... so this cheap does help.

Cth

arrow-gifs-10-comic-shows.gif

#Team Green

Just picked up Actual Sunlight.. probably not the best idea after finding out I'm getting divorced :D

EDIT:
Probably going to pick up Always Sometimes Monsters as well before the sale ends. Gonna need some happy game recommendations!

Tellaerin

Kamiel Leong (on the Amazon App store and Google Play).

I played for a little while yesterday. Fun game! (Though I'm not terribly good at it. Yet. Good at it yet. Yeah, that's the ticket!) The artstyle's cute - kind of reminds me of those construction paper cutout pictures we did as kids. I feel like I could use another couple of fingers while playing it, between swiping for bugs, changing colors for camouflage and independently adjusting the FOV of each eye (!), but I'll get the hang of it. :3

Toki767

In case some people haven't gotten these yet.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dust An Elysian Tale -- MB-DF648F54BBF13E30
FEZ -- MB-A6714EDE29086F99 - Taken by Melhisedek. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-88B69F68F1218AD2
Monaco -- MB-66F7ABEECB0F59C2 - Taken by Dusk Golem

t1403213593z1.png

I will be good and only buy games I will play during this sale.

Never works...ever...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Anyone with editing skills or programs besides MS Paint want to add this little guy to my avatar for me?

fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlltscFiXkzlVh9MubnaGUxIlSbAqYHWaVorFm5CCRquJQxDYa0pL5Xfw--sIfOLfByZ3EASy1e

Salsa

DmC is amazeballs but $12.50 doesnt seem right. I expected at least $10 by now

still tho, if you're even debating it get it. It's a great game and a fantastic port.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Should I expect card prices for games to go up or down right now?

They'll be in a state of flux for the most part, I imagine. They'll definitely drop on the last day of the sale, though, as they're set to expire an hour after the sale ends so people will be listing them like mad in an attempt to make some money before they disappear.

Edit: Oh, I'm talking about the sale cards in particular. Game cards will definitely drop almost across the board.

As a member of Team Red, all I can say is that I'm glad that I'm on my favorite color's team.

Also, I unloaded a Chrysallid card today, which is nice. I had four of the damn things.

Ezra2680

Is there a way to join a team before crafting a badge? I don't have enough cards yet but would like to see what team I'll be on

They'll be in a state of flux for the most part, I imagine. They'll definitely drop on the last day of the sale, though, as they're set to expire an hour after the sale ends so people will be listing them like mad in an attempt to make some money before they disappear.
Wonder why the decided to do that I still have my card from last summer...

Linkark07

Banned
Oh man, Far Cry Blood Dragon is at a low price too. But I didn't like so much vanilla Far Cry 3. Is it worth my time or should I forget it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom