• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Discovery Channel!
vpfWI3f.png

Woffls

You're going to be stupid and vote for games that are 100% guaranted to get good deals anyway, aren't you? Everybody betray me, I fed up with this world!
Convinced that he has made the correct decision, Stanley proceeds to vote for games that are 100% guaranteed to get good deals anyway.

liezryou

Is there going to be any controller support for divinity OS? I recall there wasn't any for dragon commander but that was a totally different (but awesome) game. I'm starting to get annoyed by the heat my laptop is putting off so I'm trying to stick only controller enabled games.

Yeah, we ran into the 20 meg limit.

The second page of the how to play option on the main menu explains it, kinda, but I agree it's not very clear.
Swipe forward to shoot the tongue, harder swipes go further.
Connect to side twigs to switch branches.
Swipe back and to a side to hide from the birds on that side of the branch.
Field of vision is controlled by adjusting the eyes with touch.
Cloaking color matching is basically just selecting the closest one from the 4 options presented.

What is the name of your game?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Killer is Dead now has 20%, so maybe 33% in a daily/flash

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Resident Evil 4 I feel will be daily/flash deal.

This said, I think the discount will be 33% off or something. Maybe 50%. Based on the base price sale (20% off), the fact it's one of the top rated games of all time, and the fact it only released on Steam earlier this year, I can't see it going higher.

KarmaCow

If something is not Daily/Flash and 75% off, should I even wait? It's currently $2.49 lol

Maybe you'll save a $1.50 if it gets a a 90% off discount. Or it could not. It just matters if that possible $1.50 is worth more than the ability to play the game now.

I noticed that the FAQ for Dead Rising 3 on the forum mentions that the DLC will be available at a later date, which is fine, but it only mentions the first four packs being available. I hope they intend to release that new pack as well. I was going to pre-order it but I think I'll hold off until something has been said about it.

Salsa

I noticed that the FAQ for Dead Rising 3 on the forum mentions that the DLC will be available at a later date, which is fine, but it only mentions the first four packs being available. I hope they intend to release that new pack as well. I was going to pre-order it but I think I'll hold off until something has been said about it.

what we should wish is for it to be fucking free. PC version took quite a while and it's pretty expensive at the moment considering the whole PC port situation. It's late enough for it to be a "reduced price with all DLC included" PC release to me, but Capcom never did that with dead rising dlc.

I still bought it cause region free, but yeah

OmegaDL50

Morrowind is half off, surely it will go lower, I must HOLD THE LINE.

Yep. Daily Deal or Flash Sale or no go.

I already own it on disc. I just want a digital copy because my disc is getting worn out. Although the Tribunal and Bloodmoon discs seem to be in good condition though.

Also Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete should hopefully drop to 75%

I want Borderlands 2 to drop as well because that will also effect the DLC prices, and I want those Headhunter packs.

Levyne

Banned
Do I grab Enemy Within today or wait on that to be specifically highlighted?

Or maybe I shouldn't fret over the couple dollar difference between 67 and 75%.

I think I will do Divinity: Original Sin too, even though I won't play it until it releases. Maybe.

what we should wish is for it to be fucking free. PC version took quite a while and it's pretty expensive at the moment considering the whole PC port situation

I still bought it cause region free, but yeah

The PC port situation where it runs at 60 FPS(video is up) and went up for 35 dollars? Seems more than fair, game isn't old at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom