• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Weekly Leftover.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-7EBD9D330C312B79 - Taken by GaussTek

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wonder why the decided to do that I still have my card from last summer...

A limited window of availability creates a surge in demand as they become coveted items. I myself have a full set of Summer Sale foils from last year but here we are, almost a year later to the day, and there are still hundreds available on the market.

Halo 2

Banned
Anyone with editing skills or programs besides MS Paint want to add this little guy to my avatar for me?

fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlltscFiXkzlVh9MubnaGUxIlSbAqYHWaVorFm5CCRquJQxDYa0pL5Xfw--sIfOLfByZ3EASy1e

mahhhhhrio.jpg

Turfster

Just purchased using my free amazon coins. :D

You are a wonderful human being ;)

I played for a little while yesterday. Fun game! (Though I'm not terribly good at it. Yet. Good at it yet. Yeah, that's the ticket!) The artstyle's cute - kind of reminds me of those construction paper cutout pictures we did as kids. I feel like I could use another couple of fingers while playing it, between swiping for bugs, changing colors for camouflage and independently adjusting the FOV of each eye (!), but I'll get the hang of it. :3

Glad you're enjoying it!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I assume Onimusha 3 is a shitty port since its from the same period as DMC3? it 75% off

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh man, Far Cry Blood Dragon is at a low price too. But I didn't like so much vanilla Far Cry 3. Is it worth my time or should I forget it?

I'd avoid it in your case. The largely cosmetic modifications don't change the fact the game is still Far Cry 3 at heart.

OmegaDL50

arrow-gifs-10-comic-shows.gif

#Team Green

Just picked up Actual Sunlight.. probably not the best idea after finding out I'm getting divorced :D

EDIT:
Probably going to pick up Always Sometimes Monsters as well before the sale ends. Gonna need some happy game recommendations!

Is that live action Green Arrow? The TV Series right? I need to see this.

sgjackson

arrow-gifs-10-comic-shows.gif

#Team Green

Just picked up Actual Sunlight.. probably not the best idea after finding out I'm getting divorced :D

EDIT:
Probably going to pick up Always Sometimes Monsters as well before the sale ends. Gonna need some happy game recommendations!

If you're seriously just getting a divorce Always Sometimes Monsters might not be the game for you

Guy.brush

What happens if I already have a physical copy of XCOM and want Enemy Within?
I could buy XCOM complete but will that give me a gift copy of the base game or will that just vanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom