• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
what we should wish is for it to be fucking free. PC version took quite a while and it's pretty expensive at the moment considering the whole PC port situation

I still bought it cause region free, but yeah

In the back of my mind I was hoping it'd be included but realistically I knew they'd charge for it. I'll probably hold off on it until it's on sale, anyway, but the new stuff is what I'm interested in. I want to play it more than the base game, lol.

Salsa

The PC port situation where it runs at 60 FPS(video is up) and went up for 35 dollars? Seems more than fair, game isn't old at all.

game is $49.99 without the current discount, that's more expensive than most new PC releases

if its gonna be $35 as it is now it should be base price with no discount

Also Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete should hopefully drop to 75%

I want Borderlands 2 to drop as well because that will also effect the DLC prices, and I want those Headhunter packs.

MK has been $5 several times now. I don't foresee it being cheaper than that

I'm totally with you on the headhunter packs, though. Have the GOTY but that bullshit doesn't have those packs.

MikeDown

Banned
Hang in there red team, we can do this!
GT4peryTp.png

Ezra2680

So am I seeing something different than other people? My community vote is between 4 games and 4 soundtracks. Doesn't seem like much of a choice there.

Durante

Does that have anything to do with the Divine Divinity / Ergo Draconis series?

Because I got Divinity 2 Director's Cut.
It's in the same universe.

But Divinity: Original Sin is a party-based tactical cRPG which is billed as a spiritual successor to Ultima 7.
It's also amazing.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'll get two copies of Divinity Original Sin from the Kickstarter and I'm still tempted to buy it. Why?
Because the people at Larian are awesome Belgium's and you want to give them much moolah.
But seriously, contain thyself.
Also, hype.

Wolfie5

Damn! That minimum requirement for DR3:

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 running at 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 running at 3.00Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 or ATI Radeon HD 7870
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection is required for Co-op play.

Won´t run on my PC. Guess it will have to wait until I upgrade my PC, which I am planning on doing this fall.

Yakkue

So am I seeing something different than other people? My community vote is between 4 games and 4 soundtracks. Doesn't seem like much of a choice there.

No, "RPG" and "Great Soundtrack" are simply the titles of the bundles. You do get the Indie games, it's simply stating that their soundtracks are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom