• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
pink.jpg

Hot.
We need a modbot giveaway rule for pinks only.

Toki767

Just thought I'd repost this for those just joining in.

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-2B5C2830CD1A440F
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-29D163BB3CF901A3
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-3385DE64F84A002F

t1403209091z1.png

GaussTek

What is all this team stuff? This is the first steam sale when I've been active on GAF, can someone fill me in?

Yeah, I wanna know too.

EDIT: NVM! Just saw the above post.

BTW, should I go with normal Far Cry 3 or Deluxe? Is the DX version worth the extra $2.50?

Hesemonni

Banned
Atleast it's something :/
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-Froid -- MB-99133EBCE11F7474 - Taken by Thelta

Cth

Is that live action Green Arrow? The TV Series right? I need to see this.

Yup.

I'm still making my way through the first season, but it's really impressive.

If you're seriously just getting a divorce Always Sometimes Monsters might not be the game for you

Yep, although to be fair, things have been going amazingly well.. all things considered. I'm just a fan of games that offer "experiences"..

Oh who am I kidding.. buy games and play them? :D

Ezalc

It's like Valve knew that my favorite color was green. :)

Didn't know it was mine :C. Got assingned to team blue, which would have been my second choice. Kind of sucks that you only get points crafting badges since I'ver never done that and don't plan to start now.

Go Pink, go!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-3C39F1E55A4C5015 - Taken by Melhisedek

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC and suikoder already with 100 combined points for Purple

ie7RRtuHLXVUm.gif

Haha, I'm done with badges until the last day of the sale, at which point I'll craft a foil badge on the cheap. I was expecting the sale to begin in July as it'd done the past couple of years, so I don't have much to spend -- but even if I did I'd still be a shitty team-mate because:

- Having a sale badge that's beyond the limits of the game badges would annoy me to no end (I like consistency ;)), and
- Most of my games/DLC would be acquired through my trader, so I wouldn't even earn cards through purchasing that I could then just pass on to to a fellow team member

RedSwirl

I can't reach enhanced Steam right now. What's the historical low on 2013 Shadow Warrior? It's 70% off right now (yeah I know wait for dailies).

derExperte

Haha, there are even point boost tokens and a "Steal 1,000 Points" one.

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

What if I already own Bad Rats?

Knurek

Sigh, this thread moves to fast...
Good thing I have Arthea and JaseC on my team.
Bought some 75%+ stuff already, my store credit cries. Not gonna play them anyway. :)

Lomax

Whoever came up with the team idea.. he's earning valve lots of money thanks to it keeping card prices up lol.

We'll see, at this point cards have dropped faster and to a lower point than either of the past two sales. Though, they didn't get a bump up from the market crashing like in the past, plus they gave everyone a card straight away. So long term it will be interesting to see if the value holds better or drops at about the same rate.

Divius

Entered. I shall receive Bad Rats with pride. (idk if I have 5 posts in the previous thread though, I don't think so actually. Oh well.)

Locust

I wish they would've implemented buy orders on summer sale cards before starting this bullshit.

Not gonna camp these cards for the privilege of paying 0.35€ / card so some chump can win L4D2 / Sniper Elite V2 / Portal off his wishlist. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom