• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so I'm understanding, the only way to earn points for the team is to craft a summer badge?

That's my understanding, yes.

Steam's description of ways to win said:
Each day 1 team wins
Everyone is randomly assigned to a team when they click the "Join a Team" button above or when they craft a badge. Your points count toward your team’s daily total.

Each day the team with the most points wins. 30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist. Make sure to update your Wishlist.

Of course, Steam's news page says this:

News tab said:
In addition to the sale is the bonus Steam Summer Adventure. Collect, trade, and craft 10 Summer Adventure cards that can only be earned during the sale. Players can earn in-game items, community rewards, and points for their team by crafting badges throughout the sale. At the end of each day, the team with the most points wins.

30 randomly selected members of the winning team who contributed points by crafting badges that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist. Players are randomly assigned to one of five teams and through crafting can earn tokens which grant bonus points, steal points from other teams, or switch the player to a different team. All the details on how to participate in the Summer Adventure can be found here.

hohoXD123

Just thought I'd repost this for those just joining in.

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.

Sweet, finally a chance to win Bad Rats.

Hmm, don't think I'm going to buy anything this year. Still have games I barely touched sitting in the library. Rather spent it on some books I really want to read.

Phawx

LET'S DO THIS SHIT #TeamGreen!

AspEMQ7.png

5MRlXdv.png

I'm still waiting for the Pinball FX 2 DLC going 75% off it's the only thing I'm interested right now because that sale came one month early. -_-

Is Divinity: Original Sin that good? The only CRPG i have played is dragon age series. LOVED origins. Is it like that? and Early access...ew...

#GREEN

The game comes out like in 2 weeks so early access in this case is play a small portion of the game, not play this broken game. I played about 20 hours of it so far and its just as polished as any other full release.

I have no idea what these cards or teams are about. (I got put in Red Team - no idea why or how or what that means. Looks like we're losing whatever the competition is though)

I just want Dark Souls 2 and/or DayZ to be 75% off.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
If anyone wants to trade Summercards, i've got a double 5 and 7.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm amazed that the collector's edition of Divinity comes with a second copy for a friend.

Bulzeeb

so far, nothing that really interest me in the flash or daily deals, and thats is nice because gog already took part of my income this month

Zia

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-1B78BD212B89B28C - Taken by Drillow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom