• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn you, blue. going too fast

Finalow

team green we got this.

header-login.jpg

sgjackson

Yep, although to be fair, things have been going amazingly well.. all things considered. I'm just a fan of games that offer "experiences"..

Oh who am I kidding.. buy games and play them? :D

If you like experiences you'll like ASM. Just be prepared for it to hit close to home.

Anustart

Just thought I'd repost this for those just joining in.

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.

I'm in. I've yet to acquire bad rats!

Lomax

I wish they would've implemented buy orders on summer sale cards before starting this bullshit.

Not gonna camp these cards for the privilege of paying 0.35€ / card so some chump can win L4D2 / Sniper Elite V2 / Portal off his wishlist. :v

Buy orders at this volume would have destroyed the market servers, especially considering how buggy it currently is. It's fairly trivial to get the cards at around 20 cents each right now, I'm seeing dozens of listings in that range at a time. Though why people are listing cards at 10 cents when they are selling easily for 35 cents and up mystifies me.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

A "winner" of Bad Rats must also play it. You take the risk of a roulette, you go through with the outcome.

Thanks for the fun chance. Hopefully I'll survive Bad Rats free for the 10th time.

Woffls

What's the controller support for Dark Souls 2 like, and will it run okay on my 750 Ti SC? Hoping to get it for less than £10 but that might be optimistic...

derExperte

I say we all ignore everyone who asks about the color thing.

And Jason Rohrer wasn't kidding when he said 'no more discounts for my games'. I want Inside a Star-filled Sky cheap. :(

I've scored 6 points so far for team purple. Had a hoard of CS:GO cards waiting to be crafted. They seem to be the cheapest set at around $0.40 per 5 card set.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
now team green is destroying everything

methinks this is all bullshit lol

Chariot

I hearby pledge to actually play badrats and record it as prove.

kudoboi

welp i just bought 9 keys and the tf2 loadout server is down. my steam inventory isnt updating either. the 9 keys are MIA

im trying to buy DR3 from the dude that fantomena posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom