• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

donny2112

Watching the sale %s in my wishlist change almost randomly as it was refreshed multiple times ~10 a.m. PDT was interesting. Couldn't tell if they were having preview sales (as some of the %s were dropping off on subsequent refreshes) or just database issues. Anyways, looking forward to the games on my wishlist going on dailies! RE4 seems unlikely to get to 50% with it only starting at 20%, but ACIV Gold looks likely to hit < $29.99 with a daily/flash sale! :D

Zeliard

On the plus side, my friends list is steadily growing with owners of Divinity: Original Sin. It was at something like 10 yesterday, and now 22.

On the downside, Team Pink, c'mon. C'mon now.

Also I'm fairly certain Team Green is actually cheating.

Lomax

http://steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert

1 Summer Foil and Level 5 normal Summer Badge. Guy is slacking...

He did most of his stuff last time in the last three days. Considering card prices will be at least half what they are now, I'd expect him to do the same this time, if he does it at all.

If you get a bundle and you own one of the games in the bundle already, can you give that game away?

There are exceptions, but generally yes. Usually you'll hear people mention if a bundle is a single key. Now if you're talking about bundles on Steam (like the Far Cry bundle), then no, nor will you get extras if you already own a game in it.

ZoddGutts

Your missing out on not buying Divinity: Original Sin. The game is coming out in little over a week which is why it has a low discount price right now. Don't expect a big discount on the game till Fall Steam sales.

MisterM

What's the controller support for Dark Souls 2 like, and will it run okay on my 750 Ti SC? Hoping to get it for less than £10 but that might be optimistic...

Controller support is good but I have a 7870XT so I dunno how it would run on a 750Ti...I imagine it would be fine though

derExperte

Why? It's a legitimate question since it's kind of hidden. The OP probably needs to be updated if it hasn't been though.

It's been answered so many times on every single page. And I wouldn't call it hidden if you know it's there. Which you know if you read this thread. And no one reads the OP, people will just keep asking. Let's not encourage them.

Kadin

On the plus side, my friends list is steadily growing with owners of Divinity: Original Sin. It was at something like 10 yesterday, and now 22.

They have PalmDesert so there's that too...

He did most of his stuff last time in the last three days. Considering card prices will be at least half what they are now, I'd expect him to do the same this time, if he does it at all.
I was actually joking. That seems a lot for just a couple hours but maybe that's just me.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

22?!
jm0p4bOYecpdq.png

:(

Raxus

Is Divinity any good. I tend to be wary of 'early access' games.

Ferrio

Banned

I bought it... and never played ultima series. I better not of been tricked!

Nzyme32

now team green is destroying everything

methinks this is all bullshit lol

It's going to be a fairly constant flux since everyone will fuck over the leading team with the team tokens that take off 1000 while the other tokens that add 1000 are always used on their own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom