• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

Finished Sleeping Dogs last year on PS3. Should I buy it again on my new 800€ PC? Performance/Graphics difference big enough?

Yes. I played through the first time on 360 then got it again on PC. It really does look fantastic and of course... the game is amazingly fun and worth playing twice.

Hugstable

Banned
Today just feels like a blue day today. Is there anyone that could edit a blue flag into my avatar somehow?

I want to wait for this as well, but I think I'm likely to cave. :l

I'm gonna wait like 30 minutes, and if it doesn't go lower... than yeah I'm caving too and buying it -_-

Anteater

nothing for me

136135439514399362338go5s.gif

liezryou

obligatory post
if I have the base game, do I get all the DLC for Sleepy Dogs?

EDIT:
and does Borderlands 2 GOTY still miss out on any content DLC?

1. Does borderlands 2 goty include all of the dlc? If not which ones? Will consider

2. What are the mission dlcs for sleepy doges?

3. BUY BATTLEBLOCK

Yes, tons.

GOTY doesn't include any of the Headhunter Packs, Krieg, or the 2nd Vault Hunter upgrade.

It's because of this reason why I precisely held back on buying additional DLC until Borderlands 2 went on Daily Deal.

1) Borderlands 2 GOTY does NOT include: The Headhunter Packs (5 of them ATM) AND The Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Upgrade Pack 2

2) Sleeping Dogs Story DLC = Year of the Snake, Nightmare in North Point, Zodiac Tournament

mdzapeer

so in your account details if you have enhanced steam installed it shows you much dollar amount gifts you given....whats yours?

Mine is ..182$...didnt think i was that generous lol

I was just thinking I paid less for the Amalur collection when it was last on sale despite it only being %70 off. Looks like the base price got bumped £10 recently.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Also, did anyone else just get a new item in their inventory, then find nothing new in their inventory? That is, a "blank gift"?
Yup, I did. Came back a minute later and it showed up as Summer Sale Card #6. Dunno why I got it though, but neat I guess.

Also first purchase of SS'14: Betrayer for -80%. YEEEAAAAAA

Tizoc

ARE WE TO WIN ANOTHER DAY MY FELLOW GREENS?!
If I manage to get my missing cards for the badge, I'll craft mine before the next update tomorrow >=3

Levyne

Banned
Hmm. Amalur for 5. I think I have access to it on PS+ but never played, and having it on Steam might be nice. Might also grab some Metro dlc.

zychi

Banned
anyone want to trade me my $6 mastercard thing from yesterday for a copy of R6V1 or R6V2? Both are $5.99 on Steam right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom