• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now Im left with 6.60 for the rest of the sale. Thanks Gaben for Revengeance.
KuGsj.gif

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Battleblock Theatre, Last Light, and Revengeance. Good deals today, althought I wish Revengeance was a bit cheaper.

Volimar

Grabbed Tomb Raider. Been looking forward to it for a while.

Think that takes me down to like $14 for the rest of the sale though.

Red

I'm waiting on Battleblock Theater. I won't play it right away so I'm good holding out for a <$2 sale.

Picked up Fable. Which is weird because I could've sworn I already had it. Usually I'm sure I don't have a game and am alerted I do when I try to buy it.

I would love to get Tomb Raider but, like Battleblock, without the intent to play right away I can't justify $7.50 for the complete pack.

Espi

Banned
You guys should be ashamed. MGR is well worth full price, 50% off is a steal.

who decides the pricing on these games?

BattleBlock Theater individual - $3.75
BattleBlock Theater 2 pack - $12.49

You can buy three for $1.24 cheaper, and a fourth for just $2.50 more

Toki767

Publishers do.

Nabs

50% off is the normal discount. They just never bothered to lower the 2-pack for the daily. It could just be a mistake.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Such a shame that the Can't Stop Laughing Bundle didn't receive a discount. Wanted both Battleblock and Castle Crashers

Wensih

Still haven't seen something in the dailies/flash sales that will make me jump on it :|. Kind of a disappointing sale at the moment for me.

Grief.exe

For any Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance buyers, be aware that Konami still hasn't patched the game to support higher resolutions than 1080p, nor refresh rates above 60 HZ. If you wish to get around the resolution cap, I've updated my patcher to work with the latest version of the game. There's multiple issues with the port when it comes to display/refresh rate detection, especially over HDMI, because of their weird detection code.

Metal Gear Rising is still an awesome game and a pretty good port, despite the various issues. Platinum's justification for not including higher refresh rate and resolution support was baffling.

Essentially they looked at the Steam hardware statistics page and determined that not enough people were using monitors greater than 1080p. I guess they aren't worried about people coming back in 5-10 years when 4K monitors are the norm.

Corum

The Witcher 2, Sleeping Dogs and The Wolf Amongst Us so far.

I'm not sure what my intentions to actually play them are though - I'll dream big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom