• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Finally, the Blands 2 season pass is cheap. I thought they would pull a Bethesda.

edit: NVM, still better to get the GOTY version.

rtcn63

*goes check BL2 season pass price*

*is still expensive as fuck*

fuck this shit

Yeah, it's one of those games where it's significantly cheaper to just get the GOTY + remaining DLC than start from scratch. The GOTY version does go on sale regularly.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Would anybody be willing to help me out? I've got Gamestop credit but apparently you can't buy Steam wallet cards online, only in store (the nearest location's an hour away). Would anyone take a 3 month XBL card/PS Plus/any other $25 equivalent for a $25 Steam wallet card?

I've got a lot of feedback in the buy/sell/trade thread if it matters.

Zia

Keep in mind that Castle Crashers still hasn't appeared in a bundle, so you're probably not going to get Humbly Screwed in the next month (or year) if you drop a few dollars on Battleblock. It also has cards and Marketable drops, so Steal of the Sale so far in my opinion.

Chariot

You know, you want it.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-507A8E68B7420D6C - Taken by Jakfu. 98 entrants total.

t1403467862z1.png

oti

Banned
Finished Sleeping Dogs last year on PS3. Should I buy it again on my new 800€ PC? Performance/Graphics difference big enough?

demidar

Also, did anyone else just get a new item in their inventory, then find nothing new in their inventory? That is, a "blank gift"?

If you got a point for your team for the day, you get one Summer Sale card (which don't show up). You get two cards if your team wins, and I--being on team green--got two blank gifts and saw I had an extra two Summer Sale cards (I could tell because I didn't have doubles beforehand and now I had two).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Love #1 -- MB-98672F627E018652 - Taken by Cheddahz
Love #2 -- MB-E21B02049604574B - Taken by Garcia
Love #3 -- MB-F3BB9FE2C3FEE2DB - Taken by Berlok
Love #4 -- MB-EE71C7A7F856D417 - Taken by Fracas
Love #5 -- MB-14E9071CCCA7E522 - Taken by ramoisdead

Cool, giveaway's set up. Enjoy!

wrowa

Yay at MGR being on sale. Not sure if I'll buy it though, 10€ is still too expensive for me during sale time, to be honest.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Huh, weird. It says I have two new items in my inventory. Summer Card #1, and Summer Card #5 (Foil). I assume these are my two cards for being on the winning team, but the thing is the foil card isn't actually showing in my inventory.

Dario ff

Banned
For any Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance buyers, be aware that Konami still hasn't patched the game to support higher resolutions than 1080p, nor refresh rates above 60 HZ. If you wish to get around the resolution cap, I've updated my patcher to work with the latest version of the game. There's multiple issues with the port when it comes to display/refresh rate detection, especially over HDMI, because of their weird detection code.

Am I crazy or is this Planetary Annihilation $17 sale kind of bullshit? I backed the game for $20 on Kickstarter and I don't get it until release...

chronomac

Finally bought Sleeping Dogs. Pretty sure that's the cheapest it's been on Steam. Also got Pool Nation, Urban Trial Freestyle and Retro/Grade. I can't imagine those dropping below $1.99 and $0.99 before the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom