• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDown

Banned
GREEEEEEN!

tumblr_n6yfe7wUpw1rn4l0to1_500.gif
awww the gif is sooo adorable :O

Kyougar

had some unclaimed keys in my stash

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-0F2FF6FEA48DB8DE - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-950A65D09016E4EE - Taken by ReduxMachine
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-7E83DF6B49E1E7A6 - Taken by Nibiru

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Thomas Was Alone was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

denx

Just want to say that if you have the money, you should buy the Transformers games (War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron). They're awesome games that rarely get discounted. They're also licensed games published by Activision so you know they'll drop the license at any moment, so get them while you can.

The_Monk

Come on South Park! How can I ever understand dark humour if you don't let me purchase you at a neat price. Unless... that's the sort of humour you like it, uh? Hahaha, I got it!

Wow, so in one day we have Sleeping Dogs, and Borderlands 2, and the potential for Hammerwatch if that half of the community vote wins. If Magicka and Just Cause 2 show up as later flash sales, we could actually have the Holy Pentad of Constant Sale Games all on sale in the same day. I wonder what that would summon?

Dambrosi

Banned
Only 50% off revengeance? Fuck you, Konami.

Also, did anyone else just get a new item in their inventory, then find nothing new in their inventory? That is, a "blank gift"?

People would confuse it for a mail-order website containing virile single Russian men.
...that's a bad thing, how exactly?

Haha, you may be on to something there.
See? I knew it was a good idea! We'll make millions!

Oh, new page. Cool.

Woffls

Mmm nothing really grabbing me today. Outlast and Slender are tempting but both would probably just scare the shit out of me... I think I'll go ahead and get Euro Truck Sim 2 instead :D

OmegaDL50

obligatory post
if I have the base game, do I get all the DLC for Sleepy Dogs?

EDIT:
and does Borderlands 2 GOTY still miss out on any content DLC?

Yes, tons.

GOTY doesn't include any of the Headhunter Packs, Krieg, or the 2nd Vault Hunter upgrade.

It's because of this reason why I precisely held back on buying additional DLC until Borderlands 2 went on Daily Deal.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait, is it possible to buy Last Light without all of the DLC? Even in the Complete Package overview there's no way to get just the game.

AHA-Lambda

Voted for broforce!!

Ok, is battleblock worth playing solo?

I think 75% off for battleblock is a mistake tbh, it first showed as 50% on my page, and the 2 pack is 50.

I'm gonna think on Rising. I told myself I wouldn't buy any game over $7. I don't have a lot of money, so I'm trying to get in as much as possible. Hopefully Killer is Dead goes on sale, because it'll definitely be $10 or less. Wouldn't care for Rising, if I could get a good price on Killer is Dead. I just want a good hack and slash to play. I got too many shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom