• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
wow, everyone need to buy MGR R

I thought Tomb Raider was a done deal too, but turned out I already owned it

derExperte

So I can just log in and buy games from that site? Isn't this kinda too easy? Steam won't be dissapointed in me or something? (Or block my games?)

No you can't, I meant that you can add the HD pack because that's free but still not available in Germany. If you want the uncut Dogs you have to use a trader or ask someone to gift it to you or buy a key elsewhere.

Falt

Battleblock, aw yiss.

Help, gaf. Trine 2 is currently 85% off. I definitely want to pick up the 3 pack but is there any chance of it going up for a flash or daily with such a large discount already?

Kuroyume

Banned
Poor Blue team

tumblr_m5lgblKzAA1qdzemn.png

Wensih

That's a fantastic price, but I don't think my 3DS will accept it.

Just read that it even blocks cross region gifting, lol. Sorry guys, but I'll wait for discount on Killer is Dead instead for my slashing fix.

3DS? It's not a 3DS game. I was looking at used PS3 listings for MGSR on amazon.

Chariot

jbyCWvDx266MCc.png

I made diagramms and no idea what to do with them. But surely it will look more interesting as days go on. (also ignore day 11 and 12).

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Ok the BattleBlock Steam trailer is pretty funny lol

I dunno why but I chuckled whenever they screamed "STEAM!"

Can you see 1 billion FPS?

Gaf sell me on betrayer

Grief, I believe, was a pretty big supporter of the game.

If I'm right on that, I'll be picking it up, since games he likes tend to align with games I like. It's not that I can't trust GAF consensus, but more that I'm a picky gamer lately due to time constraints, so I have to choose my recommendations carefully.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I love waking up and discovering that the wrong community choice was made, and that I've got 30/15 (for heathens) pages of posts to read through.

denx

Battleblock, aw yiss.

Help, gaf. Trine 2 is currently 85% off. I definitely want to pick up the 3 pack but is there any chance of it going up for a flash or daily with such a large discount already?

No way it's getting cheaper than that, and if it does, it would be -90%. Not that much of a difference. So yep, get it right now.

Bulzeeb

I want metro last light but I am quite sure my pc won't be able to run it properly, I guess this will be another game I'll skip for now till I manage to upgrade my rig :S

Red

I get stingier and stingier the more Steam sales I see. You guys are saying buy MGSR, but I look at the price and think, no way in hell. Maybe two or three years ago I'd bite at a $15 game. Now my maximum is $3, my comfortable purchases more around $2.

I am okay with super low prices as impulse buys, because once you start going that low it doesn't feel so bad having them sit in your library unplayed. If you get Rising now, and don't play it until after Christmas, you might have blown the opportunity to get it for $10, maybe even $5.

BruteUA

So I'm thinking, crap, I want both Revengeance and Fall of Cybertron. But two $14.99 games at once would be a bit tough (yeah, they're cheap, but I'm married). Then I see the Russian price on Cybertron. Two keys? Now there's an excellent solution to my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom