• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

12 points today for Pink Team

Its-something.jpg

Go, Pink, go! Or should I say: Rig the sh*t out of it, Valve, and give us the win! ;-)

It's reddit, not Valve.

Fractal

Banned
Damn Metal Gear Rising is a 23.7GB download... :( Not going to be able to play it for a while.

Yep, surprised me as well. Have no idea why it's so large, all I know is, the download will last a while.

Also, can anyone tell me, is the Outlast DLC worth it for the current price?
I enjoyed the main game, BTW!

MadGear

First day I'm actually interested in things. Thinking of picking up The Wolf Among Us and Kingdoms of Amalur.

Just finished Amalur today (got it during the recent Origin Sale). It's an overall good game, has some decent content and the combat is fun and while somewhat confusing at first I actually enjoyed the main storyline. However it really feels like a singleplayer MMO'ish game, because the quest design can be reduced to the MMO basics: Kill this, get that - rinse and repeat. Most of the sidequests in this are pretty boring, except for the faction ones (liked the House of Sorrows one). Somewhat disappointing to me was also that the dialog options seemed to have no effect at all, they are just there to create the illusion of choice.
The ending was also somewhat anti climatic and the final bossfight was way to easy
(spoiler-tagged because a friend of mine doesn't like to talk about endings in games in any way - so just in case).

Falt

No way it's getting cheaper than that, and if it does, it would be -90%. Not that much of a difference. So yep, get it right now.

Sold! I didn't need much of a push but when you put it like that, it's kinda silly not to bite right now. Thank you!

Tellaerin

also im surprised nobody is freaking out over Reckoning 75% off, that thing is never on sale (on steam)

Bought it on Origin over the holidays last year
when I had money :p
because I'd become convinced that it was never going to get another sale on Steam. Never say never, man.

~Kinggi~

Banned
So, as someone who got Borderlands2 and the season pass (Has the main story DLC and level 1 vault upgrade)

What other DLC are suggested? I like single player themes DLC. I hear there are character classes and more levels to get. The fucking DLC list is massive. Someone care to tell me the ones to look for?

Anteater

Green wins and I am not 1 in 30 out of THOUSANDS? First modbot forsakes me, now our lord Gaben...

not-again-gif.gif

brb eating a tub of icecream, food is my real friend
also im surprised nobody is freaking out over Reckoning 75% off, that thing is never on sale (on steam)

this is what i imagined how copons's day starts when he looks through dupy's post history

Yeah definitely go PC then.

Thanks!

One last thing, guys... if Borderlands GOTY is part of a bundle with Borderlands 2 (a daily), does that mean Borderlands GOTY's -67% off is the highest we're going to get off, since it is also a daily even if not listed as one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom