• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Great thread title!!!!

My wallet seems safe for the first round...although quite a few games on my wishlist are now under $2.50. Hmmm.....

diggler41

All the kidz today are talking about Blue Team this, Blue Team that, how great Blue Team is, no one can beat Blue Team. Well idk but they sound pretty cool.

I am on Blue Team

Holy shit that team thing is evil. I'm on the same team as JaseC so I'm already a winner, let's go team Saoirse!
I have no money to spend on this sale D:

dani_dc

#teampink Fuck yeah

I won't be able to help much until Saturday, in the meantime, I hope you guys can pick up the slack!

gAg CruSh3r

Is Mirrors Edge worth 4.99$? I never got into PC gaming or got into a steam summer sale before but I have a Surface Pro 2 with 8gb of ram. Will that be enough for this game?

LOLDSFAN

Best team.

Psh you can't beat Reggie.

izAoSNuc8Khcc.png

MadGear

Damn, was really looking forward to a DMC Sale but this discount isn't all that attractive.
Well, i have played it on console already so no need for me to get it now but I'm slightly disappointed.

Linkyn

I'd definitely go for Witcher 3 if I wasn't already getting the physical.

Also lol at unreduced WD in the list.

derExperte

Note: Pre-purchase items are not eligible for Summer Adventure trading card rewards. The following items will not earn trading card rewards:
Dead Rising 3

Before people start asking what's up. (They'll do anyway.)

Why is Divinity: OS not in the top sellers?

Stop failing, people!

Top sellers take a while to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom