• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought it, we'll see

it was also $3 here cause 2K south american price

absolutely

and you'll be able to craft the badge well after the summer sales anyway

you can still craft last year's

Salsa, I just bought Riptide. If you want just call and we can play together.

I have so many games to play I dont mind playing this game only when we co-op. :)

Kiru

Friend of mine was even crazier:

lols1jrcx.png

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I just mentioned it because Sub-Zero spoke openly in the Steam thread about how he had blocked some people who had claimed expensive games and not had any interest in playing them, and then steam chatted with him and tried to get him to buy them free games. That's pretty gross behaviour. And if one of those people managed to circumvent the block because of a bug, that's a real bummer.

Fortunately he wasn't one of those people. He was just an abuser, that I had personally blocked after noticing that all he was doing in the steam threads was snatching up games. While the game could have gone to a better home, it didn't cost me that much so it's not a bummer.

Anyway, regarding the big giveaway I promised earlier. I may not be able to do it today as Steam seems to be blocking my CC at the moment, but hopefully I will be able to post it tomorrow.

aku:jiki

im annoyed i didnt jump on it, it was so clearly a price mistake. Only one so far I think?
I already posted about it but I think you went idle and missed it (and the thread was moving extra fast then), but thanks again for highlighting it. I would've missed it and it was actually my most-wanted game right now.

68% off and I said it as soon as the sale started

multiple times too
It happened multiple times because the poor newbies were trying to make it so that it stayed at 34% throughout the summer sale but they didn't realize that if they set a launch sale value and a summer sale value, they would stack and turn into 68%.

I missed it!!!!??? what was it at?
I overpay in euros, but €4.50 or so.

I've crafted 2 summer card sets so far. Got a Warframe skin that sold for $.73 and a Team Fortress 2 Summer Starer Kit that I have listed for $1.50. Think I'm done with the crafting for this sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Singularity is fucking amazing

also from Activision, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is 75% off. Remember when this NEVER went on sale guys... those were the days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom