• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

I'm just making money crafting all the cheap ass badges I never made and selling the summer cards, I come out somewhat ahead sometimes lol.
I thought about doing that myself but I just offloaded about 100 cards for approx $14 or so. Not a whole lot but it's something.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die - 66% off for $6.79.

I should buy this right now, right?

I never played it before but I really wanting to jump into this and DS2 leading up to Bloodborne next year.

Will it get any better than 66% off?

Is there a possibility of a DS1+DS2 combo pack at a great price in the next two weeks?

Or not likely?

Copons

Holey shiet I went out for a beer and y'all managed to pile up 20 pages of basically nothing other than avatar requests?

Really?

I'm usually all in for thread derails, but... meh I don't know I'm starting to feel old. 20 years of internet trolling and flaming really seem too many... :(

This said: I've bought Far Cry Blood Dragon and only after I realized it's my second Uplay game ever after From Dust! YAY!
Now, I had Uplay installed on my old computer years ago so I can't remember. But, as of today, is Uplay safe? Should I make my keyboard wear a condom or something?

I mean, I know it's safe, but does it work fine? or is an unbelievable piece of crapware I'll regret installing forever and ever until the next format? I am excited as a teen approaching a prom, even tho in Italy there is no prom at all so I just don't know what i'm saying anymore, nor even why i'm still writing in spoiler

MikeDown

Banned
damnit reds, we can do it!
FxdjttB.jpg

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I never played it before but I really wanting to jump into this and DS2 leading up to Bloodborne next year.

Is it a Daily, Community Choice, or Flash Sale?
If not, wait. That's the golden rule of Steam sales.

Copons

In Dark Souls page, does it say DAILY DEAL? Or FLASH SALE? Or COMMUNITY CHOICE?

also read the OP or any even post really

Laieon

Never played the Witcher, but I remember hearing the combat was kind of wonky and being instantly turned off of it. Contemplating on trying the Witcher 2 out though...

yoshizzle

Will it get any better than 66% off?

Is there a possibility of a DS1+DS2 combo pack at a great price in the next two weeks?

Or not likely?

I have a feeling it'll be 75% off or more in a daily/flash/community deal.

Zafir

Never played the Witcher, but I remember hearing the combat was kind of wonky and being instantly turned off of it. Contemplating on trying the Witcher 2 out though...
Witcher 2 plays completely different to the first one. The first one is kind of an odd ball with it's combat system. I personally wasn't a massive fan. Witcher 2's system is more 'generic' action rpg though.

Hey is there anyway around the 30 day waiting period on using the market? I just bought a new pc and haven't used steam in months and I really wanna get in on this summer sale goodness, I was even lucky enough to land on the green team, but I can't get badges if I can't use the market :(

I'm tempted to buy the Championship Edition but I'm waiting until the last day, as always. And is Ghostly Adventures any good? I saw the cartoon and hated it.

edit: forgot about Spider-Man's green suit. Now everything is fine.

Salsa

I'm tempted to buy the Championship Edition but I'm waiting until the last day, as always. And is Ghostly Adventures any good? I saw the cartoon and hated it.

it's terrible but apparently it's at a "cheap enough to buy even if terrible" price for most

Turfster

Holey shiet I went out for a beer and y'all managed to pile up 20 pages of basically nothing other than avatar requests?

Really?

I'm usually all in for thread derails, but... meh I don't know I'm starting to feel old. 20 years of internet trolling and flaming really seem too many... :(
Yeah, I'm sitting here shaking my head.
Teams don't fucking matter, you're not going to win anyway, nobody cares what your color is, or what games you bought.

NOFUNALLOWED.jPG

I have a feeling it'll be 75% off or more in a daily/flash/community deal.

ok.

I put them both in my Wishlist. So, hopefully if they drop any lower I'll get a notification about it on my app.

I'd hate to miss out on them if they are only on sale for 8 hours or so and I'm too busy doing something to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom