• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Singularity is fucking amazing

also from Activision, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is 75% off. Remember when this NEVER went on sale guys... those were the days

no FOV options with incredibly low FOV

no subtitles

great game, but woof that PC ver.

Salsa

im really confused as to why the Dead Rising 3 trailer on the store page is in spanish for me

I mean, im in a spanish seaking country but this never happens

am I getting the EUR version or something? seems to be all the same package, you guys get the spanish trailer too?

this somehow reeks of those games where you have to change system settings to get a different language

WarpathDC

ibsoeWWUoI7OA5.jpg

This. Every. Single. Year

Zafir

im really confused as to why the Dead Rising 3 trailer on the store page is in spanish for me

I mean, im in a spanish seaking country but this never happens

am I getting the EUR version or something? seems to be all the same package, you guys get the spanish trailer too?

this somehow reeks of those games where you have to change system settings to get a different language

There ain't even a trailer on the page for me.

Its worth noting only Japan seems to have a separate sub on the store at the moment(And Germany it isn't available at all), so I don't think you'll have language issues with the game. :p

Danielsan

Danielsan, great to see you here my good man!
A GAFfer with great taste in a nice and clean minimalist setup, right here!
Awh thanks The Monk! Still one of the nicest guys on GAF, as always. :)

Looking forward to spending way too much time and money on this sale. Hopefully give away a few games and enjoy the fun.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm just making money crafting all the cheap ass badges I never made and selling the summer cards, I come out somewhat ahead sometimes lol.

dot

I ended up making my own crappy photoshop attempt, but thanks for creating the other ones guys.

Why is Green winning? :(

Xanos

Neo Member
I'm passing on this years sale. It's extremely tempting of course, but I already have a massive backlog to work through. Damn you gaben!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom