• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

Someone that can type/read proper Russian (not Google translate) needs to caption my red team propaganda.

14438738896_b1afee7cac_o.png

I'm here lol.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the lesson to learn here is...use modbot, so theres no drama

Because he had the right answer without the flounder because he hadn't seen the fish, and I had the COMPLETE right answer, knowing the actual answer, but derexperte edited his fucking bullshit gamefaqs looked up answer in at the same time as I did and won.

LOL

At least Salsa is happy now.

Salsa

I am actually really interested in Divinity. People in here like it I am assuming? Worth the 25 moneys?

very much so, apparently

I would have jumped on it but not enough funds if I wanna live through the sale. My plan before was hopingit'd show up again on encore day and buy it if I didnt get anything else on the first 9 days

but yes, if you like that sort of the game it's the one to have right now

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
very much so, apparently

I'd jump on it but not enough funds if I wanna live through the sale. My plan before was hopingit'd show up again on encore day and buy it if I didnt get anything else on the first 9 days

Best plan is to stagger it out, pick and choose carefully and don't get caught up with too many small purchases. That's what I'm doing.

Sianos

Slowpoke is being put on the bench in favor of the true champion of Team Blue... Wooper!

Plus some guy "stole" my Slowpoke avatar, so I guess this is an excuse to get a new one.

LuuKyK

very much so, apparently

I'd jump on it but not enough funds if I wanna live through the sale. My plan before was hopingit'd show up again on encore day and buy it if I didnt get anything else on the first 9 days

From the videos I watched it seems to play kinda like Might & Magic Heroes, at least like the last one. Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom