• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

so, after this sale day

1311723169535.jpg

maybe better luck tomorrow ?

Samyy

Just a quick question in case Skyrim goes on flash sale:
If my laptop can handle New Vegas on high at about 40FPS, Skyrim should be okay on medium settings right? Or was Skyrim a big upgrade graphically?

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Wow the team leads fluctuate so much lol!!

I am on Blue (duh) but I really think it will be hilarious if Red makes a comeback.

When does the "day" end? Midnight PST?

OmegaDL50

If my laptop can handle New Vegas on high at about 40FPS, Skyrim should be okay on medium settings right? Or was Skyrim a big upgrade graphically?

You should be able to.

I ran Skyrim on a Intel HD4000 on medium settings before I even got my video card.

Tell me your CPU / GPU / Ram and I'll tell you just how far you can get in Skyrim

There is a mod, I can't remember the name of that drastically improved the performance when you have a ton of other mods installed. Scout around the nexus and you'll see it. But, I'd be very surprised if you couldn't run Skyrim and can run Vegas.

Dambrosi

Banned
Bought Marlow Briggs, looking hard at Blood Dragon.

BTW, I'm on Team Hoard All My Summer Adventure Cards Until The Sale Is Nearly Over, Then Sell Them For A High Price. The only true winning team.

rookiejet

Man, Team Red are such losers. Those guys... *laughs nervously for too long*

I mean, I don't think they even know steam sale... Team Blue all the way...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wow the team leads fluctuate so much lol!!

I am on Blue (duh) but I really think it will be hilarious if Red makes a comeback.

When does the "day" end? Midnight PST?

no, when the next dailies roll over, 17 hours or so from now

Prophane33

Yeah, me too. I've more or less bought everything worth having over the years, so more or less, new games are the only ones I'll be adding and nothing is really catching my eye b

Totally in the same boat, nothing on sale today that I either A.) Don't own or B.) want/can actually see myself playing.

Toki767

Bought Marlow Briggs, looking hard at Blood Dragon.

BTW, I'm on Team Hoard All My Summer Adventure Cards Until The Sale Is Nearly Over, Then Sell Them For A High Price. The only true winning team.

Summer card prices drop even after the sale is over. Sell them ASAP.

hidys

The fact that purple and green are in the lead means plenty of Babylon 5 references can be made.

I'm Team Pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom