• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locust

flag_small_red.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are not part of Team Red you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

World War II Time of Wrath -- MB-2A70A1E057B0034C - Taken by Cbajd5. 5 entrants total.

t1403224600z1.png

Samyy

You should be able to.

I ran Skyrim on a Intel HD4000 on medium settings before I even got my video card.

Tell me your CPU / GPU / Ram and I'll tell you just how far you can get in Skyrim

CPU: Intel i5-4210U 1.70Ghz (1600mhz 3MB)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 820M 2GB
RAM: 8GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600Mhz

Sarcasm

Is there a thread for buying packs? I am looking for a member to split a Don't Starve + DLC 2 player pack (you basically pay 5.70 each for the 2 pack). I can host, I am trying to buy a copy for my wife.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
damn, is that how we win games here? we cry about into submission? Wish I knew that :(

then again coming from a Suarez fan that doesnt surprise me

Speevy

Banned
Really though, nobody cheated.

Salsa replied to my post with the correct answer thinking there was only one answer. I edited a few seconds later.

Y'all be friends now.

Turfster

why is salsa so mad?

Because he had the right answer without the flounder because he hadn't seen the fish, and I had the COMPLETE right answer, knowing the actual answer, but derexperte edited his fucking bullshit gamefaqs looked up answer in at the same time as I did and won.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well I learned the hard way, but at least it was only on a $4 game.

ALWAYS CHECK IF THERE IS A FRAMERATE LOCK BEFORE PURCHASE

Because apparently the industry is traveling backward in time.

Ugggh all this chat about the Divinity series made me look it up and I kind of want the collection, but not sure I'm quite willing to commit on original sin : ( maybe next sale or something (or on the final day when it'll almost inevitably be in the encores)

OmegaDL50

Because he had the right answer without the flounder because he hadn't seen the fish, and I had the COMPLETE right answer, knowing the actual answer, but derexperte edited his fucking bullshit gamefaqs looked up answer in at the same time as I did and won.

hell I got the answer right too but wasn't quick enough. Luck of the draw I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom