• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fuck yes 75% on Naruto!

and lol at 25% on Lords of Shadow 2

Zeliard

I went 2D-Difficult so people who still haven't can experience the glory that is Spelunky.

But there's no real wrong choice with this one.

Lomax

So implimenting buy orders on the summer sale cards has resulted in an almost continuous increase in the prices, presumably due to no cheap cards sitting on the market for any length on time. Will be interesting to see where it caps off at.

Also, voting says you only need level 5 to get the cards, but the info page says level 8, does anyone know which it is?

Ibuki

Banned
Hey Khronico, I decided to redo your avatar because it was bothering me. If anybody want team colored ones similar to that just ask.
tumblr_mwvybowkho1r6mgpxf8.png

Mine should be pretty easy but if you'd want to do a Pink Team one like that for me I'd appreciate it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'd be more excited for the Naruto game if the show wasn't complete ass.

Game looks real nice though.

Zafir

Oddly enough, Lords of Shadow 2 is 25% off in the UK. Still a rather poor price though. Under £10 or bust.

Edit: Ah was 25% everywhere, just hadn't updated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom