• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green. >_<

84a2c5f99a055bc7d2123sqzcz.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Anno 1404 not discounted along with 2070

Ubi pls :(

From what I recall, it's locked to 30fps, if that's a clincher.

I don't mind, I love the Ninja Storm games. I stopped paying attention to them, because they come out yearly nowadays. At $10 it might make me upgrade to this one. Haven't gotten a Ninja Storm game since Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

mclem

Question: Anno 2070 is a flash sale right now. Now, sometimes when a game has a flash sale, other games in the franchise have one too. I looked at Anno 1404, which has the same 40% discount.

Is Anno 1404 also on a flash sale now, or is the 40% the normal discount?

Edit: Answering my own question here: Anno 2070 has just updated with a 75% discount instead, and there's still no indication of a flash sale on 1404.

I finally gave in and bought the two episodes for Half-Life 2.
I was planning on playing through them when Half-Life 3 got announced to get excited for it, but eh, screw it, that'll probably be in another ten years, so I may as well see how they continue on from the ending of Half-Life 2, IIRC,
Gman ditched me :(

derExperte

Question: Anno 2070 is a flash sale right now. Now, sometimes when a game has a flash sale, other games in the franchise have one too. I looked at Anno 1404, which has the same 40% discount.

Is Anno 1404 also on a flash sale now, or is the 40% the normal discount?

See the game page:

Buy Anno 1404
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 30 June

That means it's not a flash sale.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
The Steam phone app only shows one game as the community winner. Is that correct? I thought it was the whole group of games that got voted in.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Wtf Onimusha 3 is on Steam?? Anyone know how its runs / if it has pad support?

DaBoss

Huh? I think I just got a Summer Sale card for voting, but there has only been 2 votes so far and I thought you get a card for ever 3 votes? It appeared in my inventory right after I voted.

Wasteland 2 minimum reqs include:

Graphics: Nvidia 260 GTS or Radeon HD 4850 - 512 MB of VRAM

*looks at Radeon HD 4800*

That feel when you backed what you thought would be an RPG with 90s style graphics and you don't have a sufficient video card to play it. :(

I voted for the 2D set, just because it contains Spelunky and more people need to play Spelunky.

Either way, a game I want to buy goes on sale in eight hours (either One Finger Death Punch or Octodad).

Sajjaja

Wasteland 2 minimum reqs include:

Graphics: Nvidia 260 GTS or Radeon HD 4850 - 512 MB of VRAM

*looks at Radeon HD 4800*

That feel when you backed what you thought would be an RPG with 90s style graphics and you don't have a sufficient video card to play it. :(

You'll be fine. Trust me ;D

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Applesauce:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-6D2FF28BF37BD16A - Taken by Finalow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom