• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Don't worry Salsa, they often come back as a daily/community sale /patpat

yeah, it's just that I almost missed it and paid $10. Scary

how's the Don't Starve DLC? been looking for an excuse to go back but know nothing about the state of it

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The Steam phone app only shows one game as the community winner. Is that correct? I thought it was the whole group of games that got voted in.

It used to be one game at a time, now it's four at a time. I suspect they didn't update the app. The four current community winners are: 7 Ways to Die, South Park The Stick of Truth, Torchlight II, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II.

The vote choices are:
2D - Difficult: Limbo, Spelunky, One Finger Death Punch, Magicite
or
Couch Co-Op: Monaco, The Cave, Octodad, Forged

Cheers.

Hi, could I get one? I'm team Red.

Do you want one with a transparent background? If yes, give me some more time.
120px-gold_bullet_bilnkev2.jpg

Vodh

yeah, it's just that I almost missed it and paid $10. Scary

Yeah I preordered Bioshock Infinite like that, last minute, expecting to get free Xcom and some other shit, and got nothing. Wasted my 'no questions asked' Steam refund on that
and got it for half price not long after

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
So I guess I should have known the rules of Steam. Bought Witcher 2 a week ago. . .and now it's like 75% off. /sigh

Ah ok the price updated, I was thinking that wasn't the deal I was hoping to see for Anno ;)

From the looks of my wishlist this should be a good sale for me, but I guess Starbound is not going to see a deal! I'd surely like a deep discount on Banished and Banner Saga, maybe it will happen... and while I'm dreaming gimme a 75% on Assassins Creed 4 Ubi :D (probably will be 50%).

And what the heck Team Pink.. c'mon!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So community choice: Still wait for a daily or flash, or pick it up? Looking at Van Helsing 2, very tempting.

Typically developers submit a standard full-sale deal and a higher discount deal for community choice, flash, and daily deals. So you should feel free to buy if you are interested in it.

Saganator

You people talking about Anno 1404, do you mean Dawn of Discovery? I can't find Anno 1404 anywhere on Steam.

Also, is holding out for Wolfenstien to be on sale futile?

Foofaraw

Cool, I just started watching Naruto and the game looks pretty fun!

I'm also wondering about Dead Island. If I were to get it, should I go with Riptide, or the original? Does it really matter? Is it worth the time?

STEAM SALE! TEAM PINK!

todd360

I haven't bought anything yet. As a naruto fan, I feel obligated to buy that game at $9.99. I remember liking the demo I played of it.

Ferrio

Banned
Cool, I just started watching Naruto and the game looks pretty fun!

I'm also wondering about Dead Island. If I were to get it, should I go with Riptide, or the original? Does it really matter? Is it worth the time?

STEAM SALE! TEAM PINK!

Only fps to ever give me a headache, not to mention within minutes of playing. Not sure why that is.

Athleon

Voted 2D for One Finger Death Punch! And of course everyone who doesn't have Limbo or Spelunky yet should pick them up.

Is that Van Helsing game any good? What makes it stand out from other Diablo clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom