• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Poor team red :(

If team red is Jeice then team purple should be Ginyu
CaptainGinyuVsGoku.png

Salsa

sucks how much Pink dropped down.

it literally goes nuts every 5 minutes

like seriously if we're gonna be all "OHHH pink is down" and 2 minutes later "OMG PINK IS FIRST LOOK AT GREEN NOW" like this is some ping pong match then the OT count is gonna be way bigger than previous years

the only thing consistent is that red fucking sucks

Miker

I... don't know how to tell you this.

Haha it's okay. I've been ranting about DmC's MSRP for ages now, and I didn't really think they would drop it prior to this sale.

Also, Ikaruga is 50% off as a normal sale, so that's a definite buy for me if it doesn't get a daily.

like seriously if we're gonna be all "OHHH pink is down" and 2 minutes later "OMG PINK IS FIRST LOOK AT GREEN NOW" like this is some ping pong match then the OT count is gonna be way bigger than previous years

It's like it takes time to rob banks or something. Gotta fund all those points somehow.

Trejik

Just you wait. Eventually, we will overtake all.

Fracas

#fuckonami

fight me irl

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Original Sin hype is starting to get to me

32€ tho, too salty for mah wallet methinks (especially when I need to take my puppy to the vet for the last shot tomorow which is like 50€ with the apointment and shot and whatever the fuck else he needs)

We need more OS giveaways damn it. Wheres Sub Zero? >_>

DogMeat77

Turfster

For those that really really really can't wait for Dark Souls to go cheaper than 66% off and have Amazon credit left, they now price-matched that too.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Never believe anything Jase says. He's a Seahorse-loving Aussie.
Well, he tends to be right about deals and removed games and being steam support :p

Well, we are on almost page 50 on day one, sooo...

we're all power rangers and we got the hottest one
Truthfact
Kim <3

Short timer, go go go!

ModBot said:
i98RxfOMqHAwA.gif

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition -- MB-6BAED878136D31DC - Taken by Shalashaska. 15 entrants total.

t1403231151z1.png

Salsa

bought Sniper V2 card set for $0.66

crafted badge, got Summer Sale card, sold card for $0.60

I took a $0.06 loss for our point team pink, you're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom