• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotline Miami and The Last Remnant for myself and 100% Orange Juice for a friend.

Today's battle is over. But the war continues. I shall continue to battle on for Team Red.

Ambition

we're all getting owned by team ssj2 gohan

http://abload.de/img/tumblr_mlzsyp9ngv1r72pish1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Poor team red :(
[QUOTE][IMG]http://fsa.zedge.net/scale.php?img=Ny83LzgvOC8xLTkzMzgzODQtNzc4ODg1Mi5qcGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=50aaf063bf3be761296f520b6620e9685b118425

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Last call for the Jet Set.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio -- MB-12ABF0298A052E60 - Taken by StarlordDial. 25 entrants total.

t1403229650z1.png

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I can't decide whether or not to get Far Cry 3. I keep clicking on it, then closing the tab. :( Any chance this price will be back on the last day?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I am voting for the team red mascot to be Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG1.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
yes but aparently it has evil DRM or something. I never had any issues so big fat /shrug
Didn't one of the Anno games have its DRM removed? At least I recall Jase saying something of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom