• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
262px-CellPerfectEp170.png

Perfection.

Zeliard

Get your CS:GO badge up to level 5 if you haven't yet. Cheaper than dirt and you can make the bread back through selling summer cards.

Lomax

Hm, steam won't let me use market cos I logged onto a new machine. #FWP

You can still use it on any other devices you've been using, just not on the new device. I've been stuck using my tablet browser for the market while I wait for my laptop to unlock.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On another note, I need advice. Wait to see if SpinTires goes on sale, or suck it up and get my fix?

I dont know what you want us to say dude... "wait for the dailies" for the 2344859584th time? :/

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I feel that we could actually use a dedicated thread purely for the rivalry and cheer leading of these drazi-esque Steam teams and it's really quite hard to lose track of discussion on any of the Steam sales, deals, thoughts on games, and answers to questions people might have.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
bought Sniper V2 card set for $0.66

crafted badge, got Summer Sale card, sold card for $0.60

I took a $0.06 loss for our point team pink, you're welcome
Did something similar, completed the Injustice badge. Spent 0.35 and got a repeat card. Sold it for 0.50. Profit!

So, where can I get Dead Rising 3 for 9 TF2 keys?
There are several GAFers selling copies for around $23 in the B/S/T thread, I got mine there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom