• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

I got like 3 pages worth of cards. I guess I should just get rid of them for the moneys.

I don't even know why I held onto them all this time.

Blue-kun

It'd seem I ended up in the Blue team. Steam knows me far too well, I guess.

That said, this whole team thing is pretty fun. Love how the guys at Valve come up with these neat ideas to help me spend more money (lol). No real games bought today tho, waiting for a good deal on Civ V Brave New World and Dark Souls, which I've been meaning to try for a while...

Zeliard

icZ341IbQiti3.gif

ibmvZIu04pEPPj.jpg

kyIe

Neo Member
First Steam Sale. Should I buy Far Cry Franchise Pack (pretty much only want FC3 and Blood Dragon, others would be a bonus) or pick the two I want up separately? Alternatively, should I wait for a flash sale on FC3?

Turfster

First Steam Sale. Should I buy Far Cry Franchise Pack (pretty much only want FC3 and Blood Dragon, others would be a bonus) or pick the two I want up separately? Alternatively, should I wait for a flash sale on FC3?

FC3 probably isn't going to get a better deal.

Ibuki

Banned

If you don't want to fall into the 'having too many games to play' Steam vortex, just get 3 and BD you won't regret it.

Oublieux

If a game is a daily deal or flash sale, it is the cheapest price that game will be. You don't have to wait for a flash sale.

Miker

Okay, I drove EIGHT HOURS today just to get my desktop PC so I could buy shit during this sale and actually play it.

Then the one game I wanted to buy, DmC, still hasn't moved from its retail price of MSRP. Fuck that. I'm not paying $15 for DmC and its DLC.

Turfster

Okay, I drove EIGHT HOURS today just to get my desktop PC so I could buy shit during this sale and actually play it.

Then the one game I wanted to buy, DmC, still hasn't moved from its retail price of MSRP. Fuck that. I'm not paying $15 for DmC and its DLC.

I... don't know how to tell you this.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Had it in my inventory from the Winter sale! #TeamRed4Lyfe

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-FD2558A3CEED31B1 - Taken by iosefe

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I loved Divinity 2 so much. So so much. Don't have the money for original sin but God I wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom