• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo X

Just to reiterate, the mascot for Team Pink

Bar-Refaeli.gif

The last time someone posted this gif, I was hypnotized for hours.

I approve. :D

Enjoying the team red love.

Also even though i picked up Ultimate Ninja Storm on consoles at launch, i could not say no at $9 on PC with all the DLC. So good.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did I just miss more Divinity giveaways while doing some work? o_O

stupid work! :(

edit: also good lord at that GIF above... and I shall now turn this laptop around so its not in plain view of any potentional guest lol

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Blah I got stuck on Team Red. I hope tomorrow and the days after will be better. As for the sale itself, all I ask is The Sims 3 and all the expansions go on sale for 75% at some point. Might pick up Dead Rising 3 if tomorrow daily sales is shit.

Why so many Divinity giveaways? Is it somewhere cheaper in another country or what? I dont get it?
Whats happening?

I am confused! I will gladly take one though ;)

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Have a couple more Divinity things.

If you have Divinity 2 you should play it before giving it away if you haven't yet. It is so good!

I really hope Original Sin is even half as good, that would be incredible. Can't wait to get that game just hoping for a better sale eventually :(

But Divinity 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom