• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

Why didn't I know they released DMC3 and DMC4 on the PC? Thank you for the giveaway.

Also, I hope no one is at work with all of these GIFs being posted lol.

So, should I sell all my summer cards and use them to buy cheaper badges and get them back that way? So tempting to hit the craft button :/

And thanks for the tip, level 5 counter strike badge!

Ventara

Picked up Torchlight 2. Will probably pick up Gardens Inc. as well.

What's with the Team Red/Pink/ whatever? Does it have to do with Steam badges or something? I don't pay attention to those, but I approve if I get to see you guys post more gifs. And I'm Team Hometown.

jyoung188

Damn I hate you Team Red

giphy.gif

Rachel+Williams.gif

Rachel Williams

wFxP1.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not always.

Sometimes the price is different between a flash-deal or a daily deal. It happened before with 2 or 3 games IIRC.

the exception that proves the rule?

in general they are the same, those were borderline price mistakes

Salsa

I have no idea if this is new for every region but it's the first time ever that Steam doesnt ask me to log into paypal from an external window and instead just asks me to verify if im from Uruguay

this is dangerously helpful. purchases now go as fast as from the steam wallet

Halo 2

Banned
I have no idea if this is new for every region but it's the first time ever that Steam doesnt ask me to log into paypal from an external window and instead just asks me to verify if im from Uruguay

Same here. I thought something was different.

r3n4ud

Same here, but from Canada. I love that feature, so quick.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Get your CS:GO badge up to level 5 if you haven't yet. Cheaper than dirt and you can make the bread back through selling summer cards.

Thanks to this, I discovered I could make badges for games I don't even I own. That's five more points for team purple in the near future :D

First time I do this, hopefully I got it right.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mirror's Edge -- MB-D20871F1333EF1C3 - Taken by SmithnCo. 10 entrants total.

t1403233499z1.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hmmm, that's a shame. Are there any mods/fixes available to make DMC3 good at least?

If you've got a powerful computer, you make some modifications to the controller file, and remove some music files, you can get it working fine with a 360 controller.

Ryne

It's been doing this for me for a couple weeks now, making it super easy.

Now I can spend randomly!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kirosia, are you trying to get banned?

I am feeling this will be another year of horrible Steam sales.

err the consensus from most people is that this was pretty much a great first day , I dunno what the hell you were expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom