• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOWTIME!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

tumblr_n6aottGby21tqm9dfo1_500.gif

tumblr_n71fnrhl8S1tu84ato9_500.gif

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle -- MB-77D3F871762F4CBA - Taken by Garcia. 45 entrants total.

t1403232800z1.png

Speevy

Banned
Wait, you gave away 2 copies and don't have one yourself?
Give this man a copy.

Well, it does make sense in a roundabout way. Why spend $90 when you could spend only $60? :p

I really just put up games that are highly sought after.

I like winning things too though.

Turfster

Well, it does make sense in a roundabout way. Why spend $90 when you could spend only $60? :p

I really just put up games that are highly sought after.

I like winning things too though.

Seriously, you deserve one.
Fuck all those "me me me" quick-quoting leeches =p
You've actually earned yours!

DarkFlow

Banned
Damn I hate you Team Red

IMG]http://media.giphy.com/media/29pezrIwrkblK/giphy.gif[/IMG]
IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7ox_KjQ48mI/Uzh6WP51glI/AAAAAAAAmY8/O_7dw2fiUdw/s1600/Rachel+Williams.gif[/IMG]
Rachel Williams

While I love boob gifs as much as the next guy, I think we need to tone this down a bit.

Da fuck? What part of Southern California did you move to exactly? I moved to Irvine earlier this year and it feels like the safest place on the planet.

Aliso Viejo. They say the same thing about my area. Columbine was a safe school before shit went down. Safety is an illusion. The guy might have been a drug addict. He was playing music loudly at 6AM, my first day of my new job. When I knocked on the door to tell him to turn the music down. He attacked me and dragged me into his apartment. He put me in choke holds and kept taking my legs out. At one point he grabbed a hunting or sporting knife. That's when I somehow ran the fuck out of the apartment and got to safety.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That's my dilemma. South Park is a community deal; if it was a Flash Sale or a daily...I'd be buying. At 33%, there's that chance it could go lower.

community deals are the same as the flash deals which are the same as the daily deals

on every sale

ever

unless theres a price mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom