• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkroronoa

Wow these castlevania sales are weak. Only 50% for the first one and only 25% off for mirrors of fate HD. And they are listed as flash deals so i guess there is 0 chance to go any lower right?
Summer sale is kinda ruined for me, these 2 where on the top of my wishlist :(

I'm glad we are making female gaf feel welcome in here. /s
Does this help at all?
jOOdNdb.jpg
It's the red power ranger.
Go team red.

wildfire

Banned
Sheesh. I thought things would get closer eventually but my team is still in the lead.

I wonder if they'll publicly announce the 30 winners each day.

Garcia

Corrosivefrost! You know what just happened :D, Thank you so much!

Oh my god... I'm so gonna do a substantial raffle tomorrow, I've been on a lucky rush today :').

I really want to buy Divinity: Original Sin, but I know I'm going to want to play it straight away and save games from the beta aren't compatible with the full release version.

Aarklash Legacy is 60% off, buy it RPG fans, or least watch it and hope it hits 75%!

DaBoss

If you've got a powerful computer, you make some modifications to the controller file, and remove some music files, you can get it working fine with a 360 controller.
Aww, only have a decent one. Will look out for DMC4 then, but DmC was a daily earlier, did that mean the whole series had a good discount? I think it does, but just want to make sure. Guess I'll have to hope they do the discount again.

Cereal

So this must be what it's like to be born into the 1%, huh? #TeamPurple

BTW, can I get an invite into the GAF Steam group? Steam ID is wjones117

Caerith

So with all this Divinity OS talk... how reliant are the Divinity games on the earlier games? Do I need to play Divinity 1 before Divinity 2? Do I need to play Divinity 2 before OS?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Aww, only have a decent one. Will look out for DMC4 then, but DmC was a daily earlier, did that mean the whole series had a good discount? I think it does, but just want to make sure. Guess I'll have to hope they do the discount again.

You might still be able to run it fine. It's pretty cheap, and might be worth a shot. The biggest issue was that there were some compatibility issues with certain graphics cards.

DMC4 has stayed 75% off since the beginning. Same with the bundle, I think. The game itself has never been cheaper during a recent Steam sale. I feel pretty comfortable in recommending people to buy it now. It's unlikely that it'll be a daily or flash.

[REDACTED]

ModBot said:
[highlight
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

200.gif

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-2F925D51CE556121 - Taken by Fracas. 23 entrants total.

t1403233949z1.png

Thezez

Banned
Got a tax refund cheque in the mail and was all excited I could inflate my game count... $4.55
Probably 3 - 5 games in there actually.

Cheddahz

Banned
I really want to buy Divinity: Original Sin, but I know I'm going to want to play it straight away and save games from the beta aren't compatible with the full release version.

Well, the full release comes out on the 30th and it's not going to be on sale anytime soon (besides today and tomorrow), so you might as well get it

Salsa

sales are great, the hell you guys talking about

day 1 and already better than last year in terms of base discounts. bunch of non-daily stuff already at 75% off

Tremis

This man does his research.
Team Blue, what happened?

Also, where are the team gifs at? This thread is too long to sift through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom