• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it all Steam, take it all ...

CourteousThornyHornedviper.gif

Amzin

I like how I'm still getting friend invites from my ID posted like 7 pages ago now. How are people even finding it? haha

Dinosur

So what's the best Lego game?

For what's on sale...

Marvel > Harry Potter > The Movie > LOTR > Batman

Marvel is by far the absolute best.

LOTR and The Movie's end games are horrible. Movie makes it a chore just to Free Play levels (can't find them + unskippable cutscenes) and LOTR's faux "open world" makes getting all the unlocks so unfun.

The Batmans never clicked with me because they're a lot more suit-based instead of new character unlocks.

What has everyone gotten so far? It's still early, but I've been going pretty stupid with the Steam sale already.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Risk of Rain
Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Skullgirls
Double Dragon Neon
Ikaruga
Astebreed
Bulletstorm

I'm waiting on sales for:
Killer is Dead
Goat Simulator
Dark Souls II
Ultra Street Fighter 4

Going to pull the trigger near the end of the sale regardless of daily or flash sales on:
Goat Simulator
Deadly Premonition
Killer is Dead

Got some rad games and dropped less than $50 so far, so I'm pretty happy. And I still have Steam credit, thanks to some trades and eking out my cards. And my Gunslinger from TF2 is listing around $40 on the market, so maybe I'll get lucky with that. Anyone want a high-level Gunslinger? Little baby turrets are not for me.

Bought:

Mount & Blade Warband
Audiosurf
Battleblock Theater

Waiting for:

Sonic Pack

Hoping for (but doubt it):

The Forest

Lain

Is Bound by Flame really bad? It's at $30. Tempted to get it.

I began playing it the other day, messing around with the customization of my character when starting a new game, then it was time to have dinner so I went away and never played it.
But it has a very limited customization, 6 hair styles and 5 faces. At least you can pick between a male and female character. This post is useless isn't it?

Adventis

Wait, nevermind guys. Found it on Amazon and It appears to be on sale for $9.99 which is EVEN better.

Saint's Row IV PC Download

It's a matter of principle really ;)
Also could I ask about the general opinion of the DLC?
Is it worth getting the Season Pass at least?

Re-posting this from a few pages ago in case you peeps missed it since the thread moves at light speed.

Isn't this region locked to US?

Don't think so...it's a Steam key and it doesn't say its region locked anywhere on the page so I'd assume it'll work. Gonna give it a go soon

Tellaerin

For those who've played it, is Battleblock Theatre worth playing solo, or is it one of those games that's only fun with a bunch of other people?

Swhalen

I began playing it the other day, messing around with the customization of my character when starting a new game, then it was time to have dinner so I went away and never played it.
But it has a very limited customization, 6 hair styles and 5 faces. At least you can pick between a male and female character. This post is useless isn't it?

I don't think so, thanks!

Haul:

South Park: The Stick of Truth - Played 3h, really great game.
Pac-Man CE DX+ - Played it on XBOX360 before, and 0.5h now.
PES2014 - Through GMG. Played for about 1h. Really satisfied with it.
Skyrim DLC - Need to get back to that game.
Mortal Kombat - Stored in the inventory until I know what to do with it.
2 x Pixeljunk Shooter as gifts.

zkylon

zkylewd
The Happening : Worst-actor-in-history zooey.

Saw that movie yesterday. What a piece of shit and what a shitty acting from her.
yup, i remember my friends taking me to watch it since zooey was in it and when it was over they were like wtf dude

can't blame em

to this day i cannot say for sure if m night shyamalan wasn't being ironic with that movie, but i choose to believe it so and treat it like satirical comedy or something like that.

kind of like the room if you will

Every Zooey is the same, doe-eyed eccentric tease
you hurt me

but yea there's a lot of the same shit ever since her or her agents or whoever realized that she can just sit there, be her adorkable self and people will buy it

all the real girls is a really good movie tho, i've watched all she's done and it's the only one i'd seriously recommend

rpmboy

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842420.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-830596993200F376 - Taken by Swhalen. 6 entrants total.

t1403554068z1.png
Have fun!

HoosTrax

Lol, just finished the opening mission of SRIV...classic Saints Row.

Call of Duty --> Terminator --> Armageddon, complete with Aerosmith playing Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

I usually mute games when I play so I can watch Netflix, but I'm going to have to make an exception here.

liezryou

Re-posting this from a few pages ago in case you peeps missed it since the thread moves at light speed.

Don't think so...it's a Steam key and it doesn't say its region locked anywhere on the page so I'd assume it'll work. Gonna give it a go soon

99% sure it is region locked to US.

rpmboy

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842420.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-830596993200F376

t1403554068z1.png
New page repost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom