• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
gotta love saoirse completely evading the topic lawl

"Zkyland" would be an awesome name for a country in a JRPG. (On the other hand, the name "Zooey" does bad things to my brain every time I see it. >_< It looks like it ought to be pronounced "Zoo-ee". Somebody needs to petition her about dropping the second "o". :p She's cute, doe.)
there's an extremely awkward letterman interview wit her about this that's actually pretty funny

name wasn't an issue for me since zoo and zo is pronounced the same in zkynish, at least in like animal zoo context

My summer card badge moves slowly because of all the dupes I keep getting. It's no big deal though. I sell the dupes now, and I buy the ones I need later in the sale when they cost considerably less. Cheap badge ftw.

Why can't I buy a Castle Crashers 4-pack? I already own the game but I wanted to buy the pack to send out a few gift copies. "Purchase as a gift" option is greyed out :(

When you buy a 4-pack one of the copies is automatically added to your account and you get the other three as gifts in your inventory.

AggroWill

Neo Member
Oh hell no, does that mean I have to date every single one of the hundred of Gaffers?!

When I first met you, I was uncomfortable because of my past involving parents/trauma/social anxiety. Now I feel better because of friendship. Here is a shitty phone charm to represent how strong that friendship is.

YOU'VE RECEIVED: (KEY)SHITTY PHONE STRAP

NOW YOU CAN CREATE SARCASM, THE ULTIMATE PERSONA OF THE AMBIVALENT ARCANA.

I enjoy Gaffers.
To join gaf you need a special mailadress and a pure soul.

gif-No-even-a-little-bit-true.gif

Coldsun

Banned
Still haven't filled up my friends list so here it goes.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ColdSun

What can you expect from me? Heavily compressed Eyefinity (5760x1200) screenshots (damn you steam), and thumbs ups on your activity stream.

More gaming related updates, completed One Way Hero for my first time last night (granted I bought it yesterday too), and it really is a remarkably simple yet fun game.

Ark

Guys I'm worried; I bought MGRR last night and Spelunky this morning (UK), I also sold and bought about seven or so cards this morning too. I've just logged back onto Steam after getting in from work and Steam is telling me my account is locked out from the community market because I've added funds to my wallet using a new payment method, but I haven't added any funds. I can't even log into Steam via the browser to contact support because it's telling me my account doesn't exist (even though I'm logged in talking to people now).

dhlt25

I don't really understand the mass adding of gaffers on Steam either. Most of the time, usernames don't match up, and unless we've really had a big back and forth here I will probably have no fucking idea who you are once you're added on Steam.

Do you people enjoy padding friends lists with people you don't really know?

It's nice having people to compare gameplay time/stats with.

AggroWill

Neo Member
Based on my activity feed, I think GAF needs a Twitch channel and for someone to set up Twitch Plays Castle Crashers.

...it's a good game.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I was actually realizing now that the reddit post has spread through the vast depths of the internet, it's almost self perpetuating. I mean I'm not going to craft my cards on days except where blue is "scheduled" to win. as others do the same it ensures that a) the "not winning" team members won't craft their badges on "not winning days" and b) an EXCESS of "winning" team members will craft on their "winning" day to get a shot at the free games.

Chariot

When I first met you, I was uncomfortable because of my past involving parents/trauma/social anxiety. Now I feel better because of friendship. Here is a shitty phone charm to represent how strong that friendship is.

YOU'VE RECEIVED: (KEY)SHITTY PHONE STRAP

NOW YOU CAN CREATE SARCASM, THE ULTIMATE PERSONA OF THE AMBIVALENT ARCANA.
I think, I don't like your route :(

Only if you get us to rank 10
Yeah, well then let's get to it. Let's pay the fox.

:(

holy shit lost planet's 3 multiplayer makes tomb raider's look like the best thing ever made
lost planet's ip is all over the place, the first had a decent solo and a good mp, the second was one of the best coop games of last gen and the third has a good solo with a craptastic multiplayer

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
7,62 High Calibre got cards

thats the most random shit ive seen in a long time

Jafku

Guys I'm worried; I bought MGRR last night and Spelunky this morning (UK), I also sold and bought about seven or so cards this morning too. I've just logged back onto Steam after getting in from work and Steam is telling me my account is locked out from the community market because I've added funds to my wallet using a new payment method, but I haven't added any funds. I can't even log into Steam via the browser to contact support because it's telling me my account doesn't exist (even though I'm logged in talking to people now).

Did you add M&M money?

No co-op required for Risk of Rain, you can enjoy it solo.

I enjoyed BBT solo.

Castle Crashers is more fun with co-op. Its good for solo if you enjoy games with boss fights, but it'll get repetitive since you'll have to spend most of the stats points on agility and defense in order to beat the later bosses

I wouldn't reccomend Castle Crashers solo.

Thanks for the responses!

I can't buy cards, I'm getting:

"your account is currently unable to blah blah blah"

Anyone know the fix for this?
My credit card is verified, and I just bought games yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom