• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Did you add M&M money?
Yeah I just did this myself earlier today and at first the Market was working fine. Just now got a message saying my account can't use it and I knew why. Ah well, I'd rather have the free money on for games as the Market isn't that important to me any longer.

Sajjaja

I don't really understand the mass adding of gaffers on Steam either. Most of the time, usernames don't match up, and unless we've really had a big back and forth here I will probably have no fucking idea who you are once you're added on Steam.

Do you people enjoy padding friends lists with people you don't really know?

I agree. No fun in comparing stats to people you don't know cause you can't rub it in their faces or anything. And most of the newbies in the Steam thread fade away after the sale so you end up with just filler of people you have no connection to.

Starting to notice which each new cycle of dailies, flashes and communities, I'm wanting less and less of the choices.

Thank god for that. At the rate I'd spent during day 3, I would have ended up spending $1,000 in total by the end of the sale.

Was a relief to only pick up Dark Souls and Rogue Legacy from the refreshing of the trio of new offers earlier.

Oh, and go blue team! Our time has come! Too bad I will not be one of the 30 out of millions.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Is Bound by Flame really bad? It's at $30. Tempted to get it.

Have you played other Spiders RPGs? If you did, you'll know what to expect. Imo it's not a bad game but not a good one either. I wouldn't buy it at that price

TsuXna

Holy hell, guys, my activity feed right now:

AcUC2nN.png

lolol, i see myself there :O
Mine is quiet :/

Spinluck

This past weekend I accepted Gaben as my Lord and personal savior, I have already given him too much of my moneys.

I'm hearing there are Winter Sales too? Lol, I should've never entered PC gaming.

Hey guys. Just wanted to do a giveaway for my personal favorite games on Steam. Good luck everyone!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Blackwell Bundle -- MB-3D081F2B9A750EFA - Taken by crazyrabbits. 46 entrants total.

t1403563368z1.png

edit: To clarify these are the first four games in the Blackwell series out of five.

Kadin

I don't really understand the mass adding of gaffers on Steam either. Most of the time, usernames don't match up, and unless we've really had a big back and forth here I will probably have no fucking idea who you are once you're added on Steam.

Do you people enjoy padding friends lists with people you don't really know?
I just like having active people on my list and seeing what they all play or buy. Makes me feel a little more social as well. Never hurts to have them but I quickly had to turn off notifications once I added a big chunk. Some people I recognize, some I don't.

rtcn63

This past weekend I accepted Gaben as my Lord and personal savior, I have already given him too much of my moneys.

I'm hearing there are Winter Sales too? Lol, I should've never entered PC gaming.

You don't enter PC gaming, Lord Gaben enters you (as a spirit of love and hope).

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Spring, Summer, Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas.

Lain

Is there some reason behind adding that many friends?

I enjoy seeing what others members of the board are buying, the screens they post or what they have to say in their steam reviews about games I might be interested in or that I played. Dusk Golem and Stump post some really enjoyable reviews for example, both here and on Steam.

-

To make this post more related to the sale, Lego The Hobbit or The Lego Movie?

zkylon

zkylewd
Mine is Big Trouble Zooey.
i had the misfortune of actually watching all of her movies but you know, her being in an actual good movie makes zooey all the more attractive for me

i also adore winter passing messed up zooey even tho that movie's pretty crap

winter-passing.jpg

my zooey ranking would prolly be:
all the real girls - innocent zooey
bridge to terabithia - dream zooey
weeds - stoner zooey
elf - blonde zooey
winter passing - cat murdering zooey
our idiot brother - lesbian zooey
500 days of summer - manic pixie whatever zooey
hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy - jumpsuit zooey
the go-getter - cowgirl zooey
manic - sad zooey

nothing else matters <3

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just bought FTL, Rogue Legacy, and Risk of Rain...Told myself I wasn't going to get anything this summer either because I have enough to keep me busy on home consoles. Also still haven't installed stuff I bought during the winter sale...

Just bought FTL, Rogue Legacy, and Risk of Rain...Told myself I wasn't going to get anything this summer either because I have enough to keep me busy on home consoles. Also still haven't installed stuff I bought during the winter sale...

3 absolutely ace games. Don't feel bad for one second.

Swhalen

Oh wow, I actually won but I'd feel bad taking it as I already have that game sitting in my inventory from an earlier deal. Can you just re-raffle it or do I have to do anything?

Oh damn, maybe I can re raffle if you havn't claimed, I think that would work.

i had the misfortune of actually watching all of her movies but you know, her being in an actual good movie makes zooey all the more attractive for me

i also adore winter passing messed up zooey even tho that movie's pretty crap

winter-passing.jpg

my zooey ranking would prolly be:
all the real girls - innocent zooey
bridge to terabithia - dream zooey
weeds - stoner zooey
elf - blonde zooey
winter passing - cat murdering zooey
our idiot brother - lesbian zooey
500 days of summer - manic pixie whatever zooey
hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy - jumpsuit zooey
the go-getter - cowgirl zooey
manic - sad zooey

nothing else matters <3

The Happening : Worst-actor-in-history zooey.

Saw that movie yesterday. What a piece of shit and what a shitty acting from her.

Hey Guys, So I won't be able to buy my cards and I already added $5 to my steam wallet.. anyone want to give me their summer steam cards.. I need all of them except 1 and 8 . I can gift you a game that is $5.00.

Is there any kind soul that is willing to help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom